BIGB is offline Associate Member

D Bol Alone Worth While?

I HAVE BUDDY WHO IS GOIN TO BE DOIN A CYCLE OF JUST D BOL ALONE IS IT WORTH WHILE AND WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT HE'S AS OF RIGHT NOW TAKE THEM IN A PYRAMID STARTING ONE A DAY UP TO 5 A DAY AND THEN BACK DOWN SO ANY INFORMATION ON A BETTER WAY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. JUST TO ADD HES A BITCH ABOUT NEEDLES SO INJECTABLES ARE NO GO SO KINDA MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO STACK.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    To me its a waste cause I done a dbol only cycle when i first crossed into the darkside . I gained maybe 15lbs and lost almost all of it. I only use dbol as a jump starter for cycles now but I would tell him to maybe mix in some deca or eq and for sure have test in it as a base for his cycle but that is just my opinion. gl to him

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It doesn't sound like your friend has done much research. Tell him to postpone his cycle and spend some time on the board. He is choosing a poor cycle and pyramiding won't do anything for him. He is not ready for AAS at this time.

Mastiff is offline Member
    If I remember right Arnold did d-bol only cycles and it worked for him. I don't know about the pyramid method, never tried it. You may need to research a little on how to keep the gains. If he's only going to do oral I would think following up with var might help him keep his gains. I've never done a d-bol only cycle, so I can't speak from personal experience.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    It doesn't sound like your friend has done much research. Tell him to postpone his cycle and spend some time on the board. He is choosing a poor cycle and pyramiding won't do anything for him. He is not ready for AAS at this time.
    I second that
    Do a search on dbol and see what people say about stackin it alone.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If he's afraid of needles then he should not be doing AAS....simple as that!

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    i am not going to even read this post... dbol alone can have many consequences and the gains will be minimal to none. It may even leave the poor bastard depressed. Tell him to study and then stack, otherwise forget the idea in the first place.
    MM

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    The rule seems to be don't do Dbol only cycles, however your friend seems to be the exception to that rule johan.But whether you keep your gains or not, a dbol only cycle is going to be pretty harsh on your liver unless you keep it short and small doses.

Thread Information