Gimme some ideas for cutting...

Bros, my bulking cycle is well on its way now (just started week 4) and I have put on 23 pounds already (A LOT IS FAT AND WATER). I look like a big blowfish! I don't wanna stop eating cuz I am lovin the strength and muscle increases, but I really gotta consider a super hardcore cutting cycle. I am by no means new to gear, but I have never done a cutting cycle before, so I need some help with this. I also have VERY high tolerances to drugs, so I will probably need some pretty hefty doses. So far, I have in my possession and set aside about 100 tabs of 20mcg clen , 100 tabs of 20mcg T-3, and 200 tabs of 5mg winny. I want some test in there (probably Prop) and am considering taking either Fina or Tren .

Please help me throw that into a cycle. I am not very experienced with cutting cycles. I know the clen needs to be 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off w/ECA. But what about the T-3? I will throw in the winny at the end, but how do I use Fina and/or Tren? Beginning? End? Gimme some help, bros!

Thanks!

Oh, and can I start at least the clen /T-3 with my clomid treatment? Or do I have to wait till after post-cycle treatment is over, then start the new cutting cycle?

Kraft is offline New Member
    Ahhh, the wonders of T-3. I got off T-3 two months ago. You need to dose it properly. Fortunately, it is in my wife's drug book (she a nurse practitioner). I took 1 pill/day for 4 days. Then 2 pills/day for 4 days. And so on until I got up to my desired dose (4/day). I stayed on that for almost 3 weeks. Then dose back down the same way you dosed up. With my experience, I still felt like I was a fucking furnace almost 1 month afterward. I love the shit...I always thought that I had a hypo-active thyroid anyway. Speaking of which, you say that you have a high tolerance to drugs. I seriously doubt that you have tried anything like this. It's completely thryoid. Don't think that your thyroid gland is going to be too tough for this shit.

Thanks for the heads up bro... I think I'll probably stick at around 4/day (after working my way up). I am really tolerant to Ephedrine, I don't know if that has any impact on my taking clen ??? I used to take like 20 Hydroxycuts a day! LOL

Kraft is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    Thanks for the heads up bro... I think I'll probably stick at around 4/day (after working my way up). I am really tolerant to Ephedrine, I don't know if that has any impact on my taking clen??? I used to take like 20 Hydroxycuts a day! LOL
    You'll probably need to take a shit load if you were gobbling that much ephadrine. Both are bronchiodialaters <sp?>. If you smoke when you go out, you'll notice an ass whooping cigarette buzz when you are on clen .....or maybe it was just me.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    my old man has thyroid conditions so i steer clear of the t-3.. you had the idea with the clen and eca. I suggest like 10-12 weeks of eq/prop/winny and fina or halo. I would run the EQ(id use ultra but what ever works for you) at 400mg/wk with 2 week front load at 700mg. If you retain water on eq i would leave it out though, however it made me like a rock. Keeping the eq I would run prop at a low dose of 350-500mg/week injecting atleast EOD. I would aim for 2 tabs on a day the winny if they are the 50mg ip tabs. I would then use fina or halo to complete it. Halo will prolly harden you up and make you more vascular. Id run that at 10-15mg/day in the last 4-5 weeks of the course, i dont like to use high doses on halo..but its up to you. If youd rather use fina then id aim for 70mg ed or so for the last 7-8 weeks of the course. just my .02

Krash

Thanks bros! I think its looking like this:

Prop 350mg/w (50mg/d) weeks 1-10
    T-3 weeks 1-5
    Clen weeks 1,2,5,6,9,10
    ECA weeks 3,4,7,8
    Fina 100mg/d weeks 1-5
    Winny 100mg/d weeks 6-10

And yes, I hold a lot of water on EQ.

How does that look? Also, I heard if I take ketotifen, then I can run the clen the whole way through without taking 2 weeks off all the time. I read somewhere that ketotifen regenerates the beta-2 receptors so that the clen keeps working. I'll try to dig up that post.....

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    ketotifin does regenerate the beta 2 receptors bro, type it into the search, it may even be in the hot topics section. dont go over board with the t3, 4 a day is as high as i ever go. i wont take it unless i am on some type of aas, as it tends to cut into muscle as well as fat.

Thread Information