Thread: Cycle critique

tackle78 is offline Junior Member

Cycle critique

Just some early thoughts on a strength/mass cycle for this winter.

Fina 75 mg ED wks 1-8
    D-bol 30 mgs ed wks 1-4
    Test Enth 500 mgs per wk 1-10
    clomid after.

Comments suggestions thx.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    curious what is your workout history like, stats, diet.... if this is your first few cycles, forget the fina just up the dbol to about 35-40mg ED weeks 1-4... use test e at 500 per week (or testoviron 250) and add in like eq or deca 400-600mg per week for 10.... clomid post cycle is great.... just new more info dude
    peace
    MM

I'm 6'3" 285. 18% bf. I've done several cycles in the past. I have yet to use fina though. I am only concerned with size and strength not body composition. This is a huge cycle for me. The wieght and strength off of this cycle could change my life. My arena league days are done. I'm getting a shot in europe. I really want like 20 lbs and a 20-30% increase in strength. If those are possible goals. Let me know what u guys think. If what I have listed is completly out of line. Write what u think I should do. I wrote that in like 2 minutes just to get me thinking about it. I appreciate your help guys.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I would opt for Test Prop in place of the Enanthate and drop the test to 8 weeks. With the prop you don't have to worry about the long half life and can run clomid 3 days after your last injection. Enanthate you will be waiting 3 weeks for your body to taper out all the test, not good IMO.

I was thinking of the same thing G. I will definatly do that.
    DO u think there is anything else I should add/remove from this cycle.
    Also do u guys think this cycle could give me the gains I'm looking for. I know everyone is different, but is the posibility good of getting the gains I desire.
    Thanx

chris3737zz is offline New Member
    If you're not cruched for time, because of the longer half-life, you build up a higher concentration of Test with Ethanate. Tren I promise you is not such a big deal. Using it on my first cycle(cutting) and there are no sides other than a little acne and you have to make sure you drink plenty of water. Why not do Anadrol instead of Dbol ? I personally would be inclined to run something like this
    Test 1-4 100mg EOD
    Anadrol 1-4 50mg ED
    Test 5-12 500mg PW
    Tren 5-12 80mg EOD
    Halo 9-12 20mg ED.

Should give you a sh#tload of stregth. You would of course want to check your liver enzyme levels before starting the halo, have plenty of novaldex, maybe hcg , and of course clomid on hand.

Halo and A-bombs in the same cycle. Not for my liver man.

Thread Information