thughater is offline New Member

my first cycle (opinions please)

i have been researching for a while now and am ready to start my first cycle.....

does it look good to you?

8 weeks of

400 deca /wk

250-500 test cyp./wk

1 400deca/250cyp
    2 400deca/250cyp
    3 400deca/250cyp
    4 400deca/250cyp
    5 400deca/250cyp
    6 400deca/500cyp
    7 400deca/500cyp
    8 400deca/250cyp

last weeks shot of 200-400 deca and 250 test followed by 3 weeks of clomid. starting the clomid 2 weeks after my last shot.

also, how often should i shoot? should i do it all once a week or split the shots up shooting twice a week?

and do i need to run heavy on the deca while i am bumping the test up to 400-500 levels during?

or should i drop the deca down ehile running the test high??

any opinions or info is appreciated.

also, is a 25lbs gain unrealistic if i am eating and training properly?

thanks!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Hey how much research have you done?.......Keep the amounts constant all the way through....there is no need to pyramid the dose.
    My advice would be:
    Test- 500mg/wk.......shoot 250 on Mon. and 250 on Thurs.
    Deca -400mg/wk.......shoot 200 on Mon. and 200 on Thurs.
    Also.....i would say you need to read alot more post on this board and gain some more knowledge abbout what you are about to do.....its not a game..its serious!! The cycle i have gave you above is the best method from my experiance and i feel most guys on here will agree with me.
    Good luck to you and remember that Knowledge is Power!!!!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Don't pyramid the test, run it at a constant level. I suppose run it at 500mg/wk throughout especially if you want to prevent deca dick. Start Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of Deca. 25lbs is a lot to gain but since this is your first cycle I can see you gaining 20lbs if your diet/training is on par. It won't make much difference if you split your shots up throughout the week because both deca/cyp are longer acting esters.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    listen to what the guys above have said... i like trevors deal .... test 500 mg.... rather eq than deca but 400mg is good... go 10 weeks... then do clomid... IMO take 25 mg ED of proviron and have nolva on hand unless you are using ldex or arimidex .... to get gains you need to eat... 20 lbs is NOT unreasonable but like said above this isnt a game... you need self control, motivation, knowlege, and insight before you go into this... becase its a dirty game... from getting the stuff, to using, and the post cycle consequences... believe me
    later bro
    MM

thanks for the replies so far,

i have seen alot of "model" cycles that have pyramid the test, i do not have enough to shoot 500test throughout i only have 2000mg....(can get 500 extra if needed) but i guess i don't if i should maintain a constant level

i have had a hard time getting "supplies", so i would like to go with what i have now....

i would like an anti-e but cant find a reliable source as of now.....

i have a few friends who have done cycles, but i am weary of their info, because i know it affects everyone differently and one of them didnt even take anything to come off, so that wasn't a smart move in my book....

thanks for the info, i could also use a nice anti-e source if someone would like to share a site....

so is an eight weeks cycle of 400deca/wk and 250 cyp/wk looking hot or not......

should i wait for more test or will 250 cut it for a first time cycle?

i know i may sound somewhat ignorant on the subject, i have done a good amount of research, i just do not have any personal experiences yet

it seems like any website i visit has different reccomendations on how much/ when/ what to shoot......

kinda confusing......

thanks for the help!

BTW: name was a moment thing, but i do hate thugs..... cant get away from those dorks anywhere cant kill em' either!

nj_
    Don't start a cycle without ALL the proper ancillaries. If you can't get an anti-e, don't start without one because you'll regret it when you bloat up like a mofo. I would suggest waiting for more test. Don't forget this isn't a game, you are manipulating your body now and a lot of these changes can lead to unwanted side effects and future problems. Make sure you are prepared for a cycle, don't just jump in and say "well I couldn't get enough of this so I just did it anyways with what I had".

Originally posted by nj_
    Don't start a cycle without ALL the proper ancillaries. If you can't get an anti-e, don't start without one because you'll regret it when you bloat up like a mofo. I would suggest waiting for more test. Don't forget this isn't a game, you are manipulating your body now and a lot of these changes can lead to unwanted side effects and future problems. Make sure you are prepared for a cycle, don't just jump in and say "well I couldn't get enough of this so I just did it anyways with what I had".
    very true, but anti-e aside, it would be fine to shoot 250 of test a week, correct.

after all doesnt the test aromatise alot more than deca ? so if running without an anti-e and dealing with the bloating, that would be the best thing to do? correct.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the test at 250 mg for 9 weeks and shoot 500 mg's the first week. You probably won't have a problem with the test aromatizing much at that dosage of course the risk is that if it does you have nothing to combat it. Do you have access to clomid for post cycle recovery?

Originally posted by Rickson
    Run the test at 250 mg for 9 weeks and shoot 500 mg's the first week. You probably won't have a problem with the test aromatizing much at that dosage of course the risk is that if it does you have nothing to combat it. Do you have access to clomid for post cycle recovery?
    yes i have 20 50 mg tabs of clomid for revovery- 1st week at 100mg/ day and next two at 50mg a day

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Your getting some excellent advice here bro.Don't start your cycle without some form of anti-e.Maybe someone will correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think you have enough clomid for after your cycle.Also, i think you should be running the test at a higher dosage than the deca to help prevent the dreaded ' deca dick '.

nj_
    If you only have 20 50mg tabs of Clomid, how do you expect to run 1 week at 100mg/day and 2 weeks at 50mg/day?

1 week at 100mg/day = 14 tabs, leaving you 6 tabs to do 50mg/day for 2 weeks?

You should do your Clomid in this split, 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-10, 50mg days 11-21. You need to get another 26 tabs to do that and personally I would just round up and buy 30 more tabs, never hurts to have a few extra on hand. I would also throw in some HCG late in your cycle (500iu/day for 1 week) to help get your testes going again. Deca will shut you down hard so you are gonna definitely need adequate post-cycle ancillaries.

Thread Information