G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Not too happy with what I'm seeing on AR

Well I've been gone a while and just browsing the board which I do from time to time... not very often...

Anyhow, I'm noticing alot of people harping and being more critical to newbies, which I believe in no way should be tolerated. I know the same questions get asked over and over, but you guys need to remember that we were all "newbies" at one point or another.

Another problem with that with that you aren't keeping AR alive, which still is the best board around, you are actually killing it. If you guys keep downing the newer members and insulting them do you really think they will want to stick around? Come on now people.

Yes, most people should be a little clearer in their questions and research a little before asking, but being impatient and wanting to know now is a trait of being new to the game and everyone, even the Mods should be a bit more tolerant of this.

This is all I have to say,
    For everyone that knows me...I haven't been on AIM lately, I'll be around soon though, I check ziplip occasionally and PM's never.
    Stay up and I'll see ya around.

Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member
    I agree, I am a newbie.. but, I asked stupid questions.. (and still do.. haha) and people did anwser me or tell me about that niffty search tool

But we all start somewhere.. AS they did

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I am bumping this b/c it is a wake up call for all of us. G is right!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post. I agree, man did I get flamed on MY first post! *HAHA* Justifiably so though, I had no previous post's and jumped straight into a theory. I know better now and respect a lot more guys on the board. But it's a great post, everyone's a newbie and we're all bro's here so let's be patient and help eachother out in a good way.

AR 4 Life

still growin is offline Member
    This is true. I have been noticing everyone, even myself, seem to be a little less tolerant in the last few months. People leaving, taking breaks, etc. "Can't we all just get along" !!! Good post G

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I agree with G... I think it's safe to say I am old school here.. And even though I don't have much to offer in terms of AS knowledge I still like to read and learn. And I think that's what we all want and why we are all here. So let's keep things nice and remember we all started out as "newbies"

Peace,
    CC

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, nothing is really a stupid question to the person asking it, i can be critcal at times, but who isnt? i come on here to learn, help people, and grow, not to be rude or intolerant to people...bump

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

Im not sure if I concure

Dont know if i agree. From what I have read after the board got up and running again after changing servers there has been optimism and the same warm hearted welcome like that before the "drama" went down. Maybe im just missing all the posts where people flame and are less tolerant and if so then lucky me.However when I do see a post that I find not needed I am usually quick to speak my mind about it. So from this computer I will interupt and say good job AR, We have done well after the trials and tribulations and will continue

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I agree with G. This board has gotten noticably less tolerant over the last couple of months... We can tell people asking questions that have been asked 1000 times about the search tool, but we can at least be nice about it. A little patience goes a long way.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree to one extent but then again theres aalot lately that spend no time whatsover to even do a quick search or even look at thte drugprofiles that can awnser their question easy .and also the common how much will i gain ,what to expect ,etc .easyly awnsered like i said above ,

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    up she goes

thughater is offline New Member
    i am a newbie here and have found the site to be more helpful than alot of others i have posted on....

just remember, asking a stupid qusetion is better than making a stupid mistake.

i have also found AS to be very contorversial and everyone has their own .02 to drop in on any subject......

but i have found for the most part the main principals involved can be read even when wrapped with personal bias and experience.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    sometime ago i started thinking different about this board people also and i dont mean MODS, im talking about people who answers ?'s by giving
    sarcastic shit, smart talk and going off subject,
    doing this will NOT keep this board ALIVE,
    mods r doing their work by updating it and answering newbies ?'s and most of them r well train to do such work, however i havent heard from
    others good member like DR.EVIL, BILLY BOY and others too, i'm sure they got a good reason why
    day r not here, there r lots joining in which good
    but this attitude has to end to keep these new members and this board ALIVE,
    lately i dont feel like wasting my time reading it not even writing...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by JULY GTP
    sometime ago i started thinking different about this board people also and i dont mean MODS, im talking about people who answers ?'s by giving
    sarcastic shit, smart talk and going off subject,
    doing this will NOT keep this board ALIVE,
    mods r doing their work by updating it and answering newbies ?'s and most of them r well train to do such work, however i havent heard from
    others good member like DR.EVIL, BILLY BOY and others too, i'm sure they got a good reason why
    day r not here, there r lots joining in which good
    but this attitude has to end to keep these new members and this board ALIVE,
    lately i dont feel like wasting my time reading it not even writing...
    You guys make sure you read this, this is exactly what I am talking about, how people will not feel like coming around as a direct result.

This is still by far one of the best boards around, no doubt, so let's try to keep it that way. I get PM's from alot of members (why I don't know, I must be a great standup guy ...yeah right! ) and some of them have alot to say, some have nothing to say... point is that I was just getting some concerns from some of the newer members about the demeanor of the board. Just take heed, we all want to keep this the best AAS board, not turn it into sh*t.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    WE can knock people down with knowledge or we can build them up. I've always had my question answered in a man to man way here at AR, not with a man to boy additude. We should help each other as much as possible, with the knowledge we have of AAS.

JohnnyB

still growin is offline Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by thughater

just remember, asking a stupid qusetion is better than making a stupid mistake.

Wow, that really sums it up!

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    i agree. ive seen it alot. it kinda sucks when u have to play it safe when asking questions on here.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Welcome back G...I like yourself havent been spending the time I used to here...But lately I have found time and noticed a slight difference...Alot of new people...Some impatient posts...Nothing too bad, but all who read and or type something out..Remember, how what you say or read can be interpreted differently as we cannot show exact emotion in this type of communication...

This is still my original home and will stay that way...Aloha bros... Take it lite...

hacksign is offline Junior Member
    Thanks G for your help, I like this up top again.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Khooom - by - yaaaaa my Lord... Koom - by - yaaa...

Thread Information