envy is offline New Member

EQ Injection time ?

ok guys, my first shot of eq is tomorrow, im going to run it at 400mgs a week for ten weeks, will be adding in fina and winny (oral) at the end of the cycle. ive read a few posts saying that 2 days a week is optimal and others stating that eq levals will be stable without frequent injections, my question is, when and how much shoudl i inject, would it be optimal to do 2cc's once a week or should i inject 1 cc twice a week....with fina injections being eod, less frequent eq injections would be nice, but i can deal with them more frequently if it would compromise any gains.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Problem with EQ: not strong enough per mL.

If you have a 50mg/mL brand you could run 2 mL EOD. If you don't mind 4 mL of oil (on top of whatever else you are running) in a sitting then you can brake it up more. It is a slow release androgen so... every other day, twice a week or even once a week would mean little in end results. Do whats comfortable 4 your cycle.

Personally I think 2 mL every other day (for 50mg/mL brands) alternating in the glutes with the another oil alternating in the quads is a smart practice. Less chance of an oil build up which can only be removed by surgery... and I still hit about 400mg per week... more like 350mg.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well, from what envy wrote, it would seem that he has the 200mg/cc version of EQ. And if that is the case, then 2cc isn't too much. Or even 1cc twice a week. But, if it is slow releasing, then do it all, 2cc in the ass or something like that.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    200mg per mL? Must be nice...

envy is offline New Member
    ya, it is the 200mg/ml....sorry i forgot to add that in, while editing my post i mustve taken that out....anyone else have any input??

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't have any personal experience yet, but from all the research I've done, when I start my cycle I will be running EQ@400mg per week also and will be doing 2 1cc injections per week on Sundays and Wednesdays.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm the same as majorpecs on this one, i'll be doing a Test/EQ cycle (probably) next year, and I will probably be doing two injections a week, it's not too big deal (unless someone like you, who is doing Fina EOD), etc...

PVL makes EQ 200mg/cc, some good shit!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm running QV-EQ 200mg/mL (400mgs/week) in my cycle right now, and I split it up 1cc, twice a week. It is working out quite nicely.

Thread Information