jon
    jon is offline Associate Member

How to preserve your gear the best

I have a couple of questions.

How do i preserve my gear the best? In acold room, in the fridge, in a hot room,..?

Lets suppose I hit a vein and a little blood comes in to the syringe can I still use the gear in the syringe?

When I draw up sus out of the bottle but not all sus is out of the bottle. How can I preserve the left over the best are do I have to throw it away?

still growin is offline Member
    I preserve it by using it right away! lol

You should really store it in a dark place at room temperature. I put mine in a safe.

Yes. If you aspirate and draw a little blood into the needle, then remove it and try another location. Since it is your blood, it will not affect you in any bad ways.

How much is left in the bottle? A tiny bit? Just discard it in the trash I would say. If it is a lot, then tip it at a 45 degree angle and suck it out of the bottom corner of the bottle.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Curious - why would you have juice left over in the sustenon bottle???

If I were going to stick half a vial of sustenon i'd suck half of it into one syringe and the other half into another syringe and put one syringe in the refrigerator for later. I wouldn't leave a half-empty vial of sustenon laying around - remember you're injecting this stuff into your body!

Gear is best stored in the fridge. A cool dark place is ideal.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm sorry, but gear isn't best stored in a frig. Its too cold in a refrigerator, and the gear can start to separate out of the carrier oil. I'm looking at a vial of depo-testosterone right now. The package insert says to store at controlled room temperatures, 68 to 77 degrees farenheit. Refrigerators are generally around 40 degrees F.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Good point. I've never had any seperation but i've only been putting a syringe into the fridge that has some juice in it. I don't know if seperation would even matter in that case?? I keep my gear in a safe dark place that's room temperature. I think it's a bad idea to keep it in a hot car or in direct sunlight. Most all the injectable medications are supposed to be kept in the refrigerator I assumed it would be the same for juice. But maybe not.

Has anyone ever had seperation in the gear from putting it into the fridge?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    My test cyp (I get legally by prescription) says keep at room temperture, as does the HCG . But once ya mix up the HCG ya gotta refrigerate it, and it stays good for 10 days or so.

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all the replies.

I'll keep the juice in a dark place at room temp and I will store the left over in a syringe that I preserve for 3 days in the fridge.

Have I got it right this time?

Greetings JON

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Not all gear should be stored at room temperature. Organon specifically instructs pharmacists to refrigerate Andriol capsules until dispensed to patients. Each cap has 40 mg of testosterone undecanoate dissolved in oil. If separation was an issue, I'm sure the manufacturer would have discovered that after 20 years of distribution. The fact is, refrigeration extends the lifespan of the medication.

Furthermore, I believe all water-based meds (e.g., test suspension, winny, etc.) should definitely be refrigerated. That should help slow the growth of bacteria. I also keep most of my expired gear (like some Parabolan amps) in the frig, too.

Thread Information