latman49 is offline Member

Pec Injections Hurt Like A Bitch!!!!

I've never had a painful injection, and oddly, I enjoy and look forward to injecting.......but this morning I tried something new. I've been tinkering with the idea of spot injecting my Fina and since my pecs are my current weakpoint, I decided to shoot .5cc in each pec. DAMN!!!!!! Within 5 seconds of injecting, my pecs felt like someone frogged me in each one and they are still sore as hell right now. Back to the good ole ass for me. I don't want to experiment anymore.

Anybody out there ever tried the pecs and if so, did it hurt like hell for you too?

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    lol... thanks bro.. I've been considering injecting into my chest over the last couple of days. lucky I didnt

snowman is offline Senior Member
    5 cc's in each pec ? .... the most i've done was 1 cc,did not feel a thing..... you have ball's, i would never try 3 cc's on my pec's... 5cc ?

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    .5 cc smart guy

MindBomb is offline Member
    I've done 3cc into pec ONCE!!! Never had problem with 2cc so tried 3cc last week, will never do that again.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've done one pec inject with EQ and that will be my only. That shit rolled a tear.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    hmm, I do pec shots ALL the time.....yes they CAN hurt but pain is temporary...and from my experience it isn't THAT bad. I usually do 2cc per shot....I think 2.5 or 3 was the biggest I have done in the chest. All I do now are site injections, it has been over a year since I did glute shots....still hit up quads everyonce in a while when I am using something that has a bite to it b/c I don't like sticking a sore muscle.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh yeah and if you want to try something REALLY painful....do site injects and then extreme stretching!!! OMG!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You must be doing something wrong, because i do chest a lot, it has helped me develop the thikness a lot in the past 3 month, and i must say for the most part it does not hurt, i use slin pins and shoot 1cc per shot, i have used EQ, Tren and prop in there without much discomfort, nothing that isn't tolerable...good luck...XXL

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ill stick to the oll glute and delts

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Shit! Pec injections scare me. Dont like the idea putting needle were the heart is, even if it not deep enough touch it.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    when i run my cycle im gonna put some prop in my pecs. hope it doesnt hurt too bad.

McBain is offline Member
    I did prop shots in my pecs 1cc's per pec no probs ever. Never was sore the next day. It was the least painful site to shoot so maybe you hit the wrong area. I would flex my chest and see where the most meat was and then relax, keep my hands down by my side and have a friend shoot it for me. I know some bros say they can do it themselves easily but for me I found I couldn't help but flex my pecs when trying to do it myself....maybe that was your prob.

Sure pec shots burned a little bit when I was actually injecting but they never bothered me once injection was done, my chest gained a lot of thickness too especially the upper chest, while some may claim this is due to the abundance of receptors in the upper chest, I think the site injections helped..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've done pec injections with no problems. I guess it just depends on the person if there is pain or not.

JohnnyB

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Pec injects sound scary, too close to the heart for me!!!!

Rugby13 is offline Member
    did a fina shot in my chest...1cc and it wasn't to bad. I'll do more of those this cycle.

latman49 is offline Member
    I worked chest today and it was still sore from the injection. My left pec had a big knot around the injection site. I don't know....like I've said, I've never had a painful injection until this one. I used to laugh at the posts of people talking about pain from injections, I guess it is karma biting me in the ass.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by BullDogg20
    Pec injects sound scary, too close to the heart for me!!!!
    It is scary the first time, we had to pullout when we first put the needle in because I got all dizzy and everything went black, luckily I didn't fall over. But after the first couple times it isn't that bad. I'd still get nervous though well more anxious I guess

Thread Information