Juicifer is offline Associate Member

can i get away with only 1/4 tab of Letrozole(Femara) a day? each tab is 2.5mg

I'm not prone to gyno but i am goin to be taking 750mg mg test and 30mg dbol ...i have nolvadex on hand as well but the femera is a little steep right now...or should i just keep it all on hand and IF i need it start taking it at full tabs or at least 1/2?

McBain is offline Member
    Personally with the dbols and 750mg test/wk I would do 1/2 tab daily, but that's just me. Everyone has their own opinion. Plus I have been told that since the pills are so small there is a chance that by taking 1/4 of a tab that you aren't actually getting any femara in some of the quadrants and maybe 1.25mg in another quadrant, as the pill isn't meant for splitting. I'd say go with 1/2 tab ed at least during the dbols

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by McBain
    Personally with the dbols and 750mg test/wk I would do 1/2 tab daily, but that's just me. Everyone has their own opinion. Plus I have been told that since the pills are so small there is a chance that by taking 1/4 of a tab that you aren't actually getting any femara in some of the quadrants and maybe 1.25mg in another quadrant, as the pill isn't meant for splitting. I'd say go with 1/2 tab ed at least during the dbols

Good info bro thanks

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member

femara

If your worried about the femara being a little steep think about looking into some liquidex. You would probably be better of taking 1/2 tabs a day instead of none. All depends on how supseptable you are to gyno. should be fine with the nalvodex on hand. good luck man

Thread Information