sd11 is offline Banned

clomid + d bol bridge

The day for me to start my post cycle therapy is rapidly nearing and I have a couple of questions. So if anyone could help me out, thanks a lot.
    I'm going to run d bol at 10mg ed in the am and clomid for 3 weeks at 600mg 1st day and then 100mg for ten days and 50mg for ten days, at which point I will still continue with the d bol bridge for at least another 5 weeks. Im curious if there is any problem taking the dbol and clomid at the same time? What is the best time to take clomid? Should I divide my clomid dose in to as many possible doses? Can I take clomid longer than 3 weeks, will there be any advantage?

sd11 is offline Banned
    eh one typo 300 mg of clomid 1st day

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Can anyone answer this? Is it better to take clomid all in one go or split it?

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    the first day split the clomid into 3 doses and then following that take it all at once. I'm doing a d-bol bridge right now and started the same time as clomid with no problems. I'm taking 20mg for 2wks,15 for 2, 10 for 2, and then off for 2 before next cycle. I've been off for about 5 wks now and have only lost 2lbs.

rick1979 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Epic01
    the first day split the clomid into 3 doses and then following that take it all at once. I'm doing a d-bol bridge right now and started the same time as clomid with no problems. I'm taking 20mg for 2wks,15 for 2, 10 for 2, and then off for 2 before next cycle. I've been off for about 5 wks now and have only lost 2lbs.
    actually clomid has a half life of 5 days so breaking it down into seperate doses during one day is totaly USELESS!!

felix is offline New Member
    what is d-ball bridge is sdi-lab d-ball any good

Thread Information