MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

Someone please explain this to me...

...you always read about not using AS while using DNP ..WHY?...because i don't really see the problem with using both at the same time, the cycles on DNP are usually really short in the terms of 5-7 days, so what's the harm, what am i missing here......

XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 10-21-2002 at 01:00 PM.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    for fat loss, dnp usually has a pretty good anti-catabolic effect on its own. I've heard of some crazy fat losses with this product.

but essentially, our body doesn't have a negative feedback system to deal with overdoses. in other words, there is no upper limit to body temperature increase when you use DNP. If you fuck up the dosage you will be fried from the inside out. that's what makes this sucka so dangerous. on gear you may have a tendency to train a little harder, and when your body is cooking from the heat this can smell disaster. also if you start eating lots of carbs this will increase your temp.

start out with small dosages like 200-300mg. If everything goes fine, on subsequent cycles you can increase 400-500mg. and drink lots of cool h2o

good luck

Gene

Originally posted by Gene
    for fat loss, dnp usually has a pretty good anti-catabolic effect on its own. I've heard of some crazy fat losses with this product.

but essentially, our body doesn't have a negative feedback system to deal with overdoses. in other words, there is no upper limit to body temperature increase when you use DNP. If you fuck up the dosage you will be fried from the inside out. that's what makes this sucka so dangerous. on gear you may have a tendency to train a little harder, and when your body is cooking from the heat this can smell disaster. also if you start eating lots of carbs this will increase your temp.

start out with small dosages like 200-300mg. If everything goes fine, on subsequent cycles you can increase 400-500mg. and drink lots of cool h2o

good luck

Gene
    I know all about the DNP Bro, but thanks anyway, my question is; why are you not sepouse to use Anabolic Steroids while using DNP...

XXL

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Mike I haven't used DNP yet but from what I've seen w/ other ppl...you get run down and that could affect your training.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I know people who have used 200mg of DNP while on cycle to keep fat gain to a minimal and it worked for them..but I think the main reason you aren't supposed to use DNP while on cycle is how lethargic it makes you, you won't have the energy to train and you don't want to eat the way you would on cycle when on DNP because more carbs feed the DNP..so you would get minimal benefit from your AAS while on high doses of DNP at the same time.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    honestly, DNP works to make the electron transport system (ETS) work much quicker in your mitochondria... the physical outcome of this is extreme weight loss with increased body temperature (because of the extra reduced O2). Bascially, while on DNP, you body has little means of making ATP (energy) and you become very very tired. To continue with what was said above... the increased activity of the ETS causes the body temp to rise and our body has very little means of bringing that level down except by increasing heart rate, dilating blood vessels, and making you extremely tired and dehydrated (loss of water through sweat). Therefore, while on gear its bad to use DNP because it counteracts the effects the gear normally has. Gear works to increase protein synthesis --- ATP is need for this process. Although DNP is show to be anti-catabolitic, it blocks the ATP synthase from producing the needed ATP and you get tired. HENCE, some gear will not work as well because the body will be lacking the metabolites needed for gear to work. AS for side effects... gear can have many, increased blood pressure and heart rate, water retention etc.... all of this can be heightened if using in conjunction with DNP. NOW, i dont see a problem hormonally using DNP and say test for example in conjunciton with one another... i mean basically when you are doing an ECA stack or clen in conjunction with a cycle you are basically doing the same thing as if you had DNP with a cycle... howver DNP as said above is more drastic on your metabolic systems and IMO should be used after a full blow bulking cycle, to maintain lean muscle mass and rid the body of excess fat. MM

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    DNP drains the shit out of you. I would be wasting my gear if I tried to use it while on DNP.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    yea the whole point is that besides all the physiological happenings, essentially you feel like shit and the risks are increased.

Ok, so there is no real reason to not use the two together other then the gear not working like it is sepouse to, just like i thought, and as i said the cycles are usually pretty short so i think if you were running a 12 week cycle of bulk up gear and through in DNP for 1 week every 5 weeks or so, it wouldn't do much harm to your gains but would drasticly reduce your BF, probably making you look bigger anyway, so the end result would actually be much better...by no means am i advocating the use of both or any of the substances listed above......XXL

Thread Information