Thread: shady clen

BlGdawg is offline New Member

shady clen

My friend brough me back some clen from mexico right before he left to go back to school. I didnt get to talk to him about it considering i have never taken clen before. He gave it to me in a "multivitamin" container due to precautions with his family. I just know if they are a normal size and i should take one making my way up 7 or if they are stronger or weaker. They are a little bit smaller than a dime....white with nothing written on them. How can i find out the strength?

rick1979 is offline New Member
    I HAVE never heard of clen being that big,but just break it into 4 pieces and take 1 you will be able to tell if its real by taking it, sweats,jitters,headache <--side effects

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i got some from mexico, and it wasnt that oxyflux crap either. the pills are really small, nothing like the size you're talking about. i took one to see if they were real, and i couldnt feel a damn thing, maybe cuz i just came off EC.

BlGdawg is offline New Member
    they are alot smaller than a dime i just couldn't think of anyother way to describe them, pretty much start with a quarter of one and see what happens?

Thread Information