wazzup589 is offline New Member

10wk Test enan Cycle?

21yrs old 5'10" 175 working out for a while. Not sure what my bf is but its really low. You guys recommend 10wk test enanthate cycle or 5wk, or something else.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup589 View Post
    21yrs old 5'10" 175 working out for a while. Not sure what my bf is but its really low. You guys recommend 10wk test enanthate cycle or 5wk, or something else.
    Test e 5 wks isnt really going to cut it. you must go longer. 10 wk is about right.

wazzup589 is offline New Member
    ok sounds good to me. would you stack with deca or just keep it simple for a begginer

johnq is offline Associate Member
    for first cycle stick with test e for 10 weeks 250mg twice a week so thats 500mg a week.

Quote Originally Posted by johnq View Post
    for first cycle stick with test e for 10 weeks 250mg twice a week so thats 500mg a week.
    thats cool. Will have good muscles with it. Pump harder and Good luck.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup589 View Post
    Im not one for being negative but give us a freaking break here brah. Use the search feature on the site. Test E is one of the most talked about steroid here. And for you to ask some 5wk show that you are being LAZY and you did not do ANY research.... If you're lazy on the board,,, you gonna be lazy on the bench...

maldito is offline New Member
    Go for 10 weeks! At the 5-week mark, you're just beginning to feel its effects. I just finished a 10 week test-e cycle, 250mg every mon/thu. Im on my waiting period now before starting my pct. Goodluck!

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    Maldito, How where your gains and any sides?

maldito is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    Maldito, How where your gains and any sides?
    I started weighing 79ish kilos, now 85.something. All basic lifts went up considerably, maybe 20-30% from the baseline i have set. Sides, no acne, no gyno scare but some water retention (which was solved by a gallon of water a day). My main concern that time was my increasing RBC/hematocrit count during the 8th week. I donated a pint but on the 10th week, they were still on the rise, so i decided to halt at 10weeks(was planning to go for 12).

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    the trick is to keep your test levels constant as possible to lower the sides. Do it right, mondays and thursdays 250mgeach for 10 weeks. Good diet and hit the gym like your supposed to and you will be very pleased with your results.

White Ghost is offline Junior Member
    personally, I don’t run test any less than 12 wks…… around the 12 wk is when it all starts to hit the fan, for me!!! great gains & strength almost over night.....

Thread Information