Socio is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down Saw Palmetto and Hair Loss???

Hey Guys how you doin?
    Now i dont want to be another guy asking q's that everyone is always asking , but im in a bit of a rush and i quickly had a look to see if there was a post about this (im sure there is somewhere) but didnt see one , anyways what natural products help with hair loss prevention , ive read saw palmetto whatabout epilobium (i have access to these because i work in a health store , 2 actually in aust. we have a new milk thistle standardized to 30,000mg (30g!!!!) per cap.Anyones im getting off track ... preventing hair loss what you guys suggest?
    (silybin 350mgs)

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    30g caps are like the size of meat balls right?

Socio is offline Associate Member

No there not actually that big ..... normall size...
    out average dose on Milk thistle is 10,000mg (10g) but also our multivitamins have as much as 100mgs of all the b vitamins in them we have real high doses here compared to yours in the states i wonder why that is...

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if I am reading this right, but to me 30g of any powder (except solid metal, heheh) is just too voluminous to fit in a capsule a person could swallow

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    This is a real old post, but commenting on it, a 30g capsule that is normal size is impossible, the bottle assuming it had like 120 pills, would weight around 7 lbs

Thread Information