chuck hurley is offline New Member

Question salbutomal inhaler

Hey i got 6 inhalers of salbutomal. Each inhaler has 200 dosages of 100mcg of salbutomal. I've read that one needs at least 10-12mg a day of the salbutomal pills. What would be the equivalent dosage for the inhalers? (How many puffs of the inhaler would give be good compared to the tabs?)

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    1000mcg=1mg

so you'd need 10puff per mg or 100-120 puffs per day, you don't have enough to do anything really

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    1000mcg=1mg

so you'd need 10puff per mg or 100-120 puffs per day, you don't have enough to do anything really
    x2.... no point.. you dont have enough.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Guys, that is not correct. You can't equate oral vs. inhaled doses in that manner due to variations in absorption. chuck hurley, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE 100 puffs/day of your inhaler. You will screw yourself up something fierce. Do some more searching and find out what others in your position are doing if you're that committed to using an inhaler vs. just going out and buying Ventorlin tabs. I know one guy on the EDITED board in the UK who swears by his inhaler - so check out his posts on the subject.

BTW, if you're not using the inhaler for asthma, then forget about it altogether and just get the extended release tabs.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenear View Post
    Guys, that is not correct. You can't equate oral vs. inhaled doses in that manner due to variations in absorption. chuck hurley, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE 100 puffs/day of your inhaler. You will screw yourself up something fierce. Do some more searching and find out what others in your position are doing if you're that committed to using an inhaler vs. just going out and buying Ventorlin tabs. I know one guy on the **************in the UK who swears by his inhaler - so check out his posts on the subject.

BTW, if you're not using the inhaler for asthma, then forget about it altogether and just get the extended release tabs.
    The inhaler is too weak to get the same dosage and effects so dont even bother.

Secondly, we do not discuss other forums over here so edit it out of your post. Thanx.

Thread Information