Elias is offline Associate Member

started t3 today.... advices...

took my 50mcg today split into two doses, 8am and 1pm.... i think ill be on t3 for 8 weeks(am gona incorporate also clen in the cycle 2weeks on 2 weeks off)
    gona stay on that dose for another day and up the dose every 2-3days till i hit 100mcg or 125mcg...then taper down.
    opinions or advices please.

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    took my 50mcg today split into two doses, 8am and 1pm.... i think ill be on t3 for 8 weeks(am gona incorporate also clen in the cycle 2weeks on 2 weeks off)
    gona stay on that dose for another day and up the dose every 2-3days till i hit 100mcg or 125mcg...then taper down.
    opinions or advices please.
    Thyroid stimulants should be taken only in morning for many reasons and also it might make u sleepless or overactive, if taken later that day. I think 100mcg/day is more than u even will need (if only you have some thyroid disease?).
    Take one dose in morning...what's the probl.? I'd advice to take only 25mcg per day for 1 to 2 weeks. And then, if u don't feel nothing, you can start to take 50mcg per day, but no more. Because medicine taken, like this, needs some time to provide an effect of it.
    Last edited by hdd123; 06-02-2008 at 09:25 AM.

Elias is offline Associate Member
    bump!!

Gators is offline Banned
    I'm very sensitive to stimulants, (clen wigs me out) and i can't 'feel' much when i take 100mcg of Lions T3. Do a search, tons of info on T3 here

Thread Information