CroatianSensation is offline New Member

D-bol with clomid

I was just wondering how long i should take clomid for and how much per day after i finish my cycle of d-bol. Im gonna do about a 6-week cycle of it, 30mg/day. And should i do it after my cycle is done? Also should i get some milk thistle.? Open to any suggestions. Thanks

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    well when you should take the clomidi beleive it woul be right away, for 3 weeks...50/100/50...but dont hold me to that answer..loook it up in the hot topic questions...and as for the milk thistle you should have been running it throughout your WHOLE cycle...esp if your running the dbol for 6 weeks....and 10 days after...

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you need to do some more research. Post your stats. Have you started the D-Bol yet?

Milk Thistle 500-1000mg ED

Clomid post cycle.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    unfortunatley BA i think we have tried to steer him away froma dbol only cycle like a week ago...

CroatianSensation is offline New Member
    so you guys are saying if i took d-bol 30mg/d, for 6 weeks, take some protein supplements, eating awsome, workin out 6 days a week, that i aint gonna gain shit. Sorry to say it but i cant see that happening. I know ill bloat up with water but im still gonna be pushin like crazy and i think that will lead to something rather than notin. One question too....what if you just took Deca -dura by itself, is that bad too? just wondering.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by CroatianSensation
    One question too....what if you just took Deca-dura by itself, is that bad too? just wondering.
    i asked the same question to this board many moons ago and of course the answer i got was "don't bother it will be a waste...etc".

i was like you and decided that i knew better than everyone and figured i'd do it anyways. well after doing a deca only cycle myself i can tell you exactly what i was told.

Don't bother it will be a waste! Kinda like your dbol only cycle...

however if you combine the two and maybe even add some test, voila you will have a cycle that you will see some gains off of.

just my .02

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    CS,
    we went back and forth with you a few days ago, and i thought we got through. definately got some first rate advice. its obvious that you will not listen to our advice, so why post the question again?
    it would be a diservice to the integrity of this board to offer advice on something anyone with an ounce of knowledge on aas knows is an absolute waste of your time, pointless.

why not take the advice we offer? some of us have years of expeiriance with aas. you cant learn anything if you wont listen.

not flaming bro, just trying to make a point. again...

go4gold is offline Member
    all i cansay about d-bol is that it is potent shit, right away on it i could feel it andi god big from it too, but when i got off it, lost alot of the weight but still have decent strength from it, the down side is tht i lost abit of hair and it got hella thin, but the thin hairwent bck to norm after about a month that it went thin, and all this after i used clomid after the d-bol, so just becareful

Cajun is offline New Member
    To quote you
    "so you guys are saying if i took d-bol 30mg/d, for 6 weeks, take some protein supplements, eating awsome, workin out 6 days a week, that i aint gonna gain shit. Sorry to say it but i cant see that happening. I know ill bloat up with water but im still gonna be pushin like crazy and i think that will lead to something rather than notin."

If what your saying is true than why take anything now?? Push like crazy, Eat aewsome, And workout 6 days a week. Well you have it figured out, train eat and push, Why take anything till your ready.

Thread Information