RANDY-D is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Clen---weight Loss--------------?

just curious, how long do you take clen for? 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    also, how many weeks on and weeks off can you go? also, im wrapping my cycle up in 4 weeks, can i use clen at any time? or dio i have to wait till post cycle is done? and the biggest question, what average weight lose does a person lose while taking clen?

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    yes 2 weeks on and off is good. you can start during post cycle therpay if you want it just depends on your goals. it is non steroidal so you can run it forever. and weight loss totally depends on your lifestyle, diet and nutrtion and excercise. you can take all the clen in the world and not lose a pound if your diet and cardio are not good. Slide!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    theres a few diff ways to take clen , read up a bit more, ive seen 2/2, 1/1, 1/2, 2/1, etc...whatever...generally and most often observed is 2/2 though, but if you can get some ketotifen that'd be even better, , this keeps your receptors from being saturated and you can 'in theory' take clen indefinately...good luc

RANDY-D is offline Junior Member
    how much clen do i need to be effective? results?

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I'm into week 3 of post cycle recovery and 1 week into Clomid therapy. I take clen for 1 week, then run Xenadrine for 1 week. Although my training is still up there I stopped all cardio in order to avoid loosing mass due to the fact that I'm into post recovery. I have not seen any benefits in using Clen and wonder what's so special about it...??

Was wondering if I made a smart move stopping the cardio and when I can start it (How many weeks after my last injection.) again without running into overtraining and catabolism.

Thanks

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt use ECA for that week. ECA can release catachlomines and can be catabolic. Clen as you know is Anti-Catabolic. But other than that, Id say you can resume cardio when your nat test levels are back up.

Thread Information