BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Question Test Enan or Test Prop?

Alright all I've mentioned my up and coming cycle before and have a new question. I'm going to run Wk 1-12 Test 500mg, wk 1-10 Eq 400mg, Wk 1-4 d-bol 40mg, wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed, wk 7-15 fina 75-100mg ed, Clomid 300/100/50, Proviron throughout 50mg ed.(Look a little familiar OG!!!) Anyways I know I'm going to blought from the d-tabs but I am wondering about using test prop instead of test enan. to keep the blought to a minimum if this sounds OK? I know I'm going to be sticking myself everyday but I honestly don't mind. If taking the test prop I might drop the d-bol and save it for a later date. Any opinions on this?????? Thanks my funky brothers!!

BUMP!!!!!

4plates is offline Banned
    with a cycle like that i would definitly run enethate bro,it looks like a really well planned cycle,once you start hitting shots everyday it sometimes get fucked up,what did i shoot today,yesterday etc,keep it as simple as possible, the bloat is the least of the problems with a cycle of this magnitude,somthing as simple as armidex or luquidex can control that.i see your running proviron throughout,that shold take care of it.
    nice looking cycle btw

4plates, Thanks bro, I see what you're saying.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Test Enan or Test Prop?

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Alright all I've mentioned my up and coming cycle before and have a new question. I'm going to run Wk 1-12 Test 500mg, wk 1-10 Eq 400mg, Wk 1-4 d-bol 40mg, wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed, wk 7-15 fina 75-100mg ed, Clomid 300/100/50, Proviron throughout 50mg ed.(Look a little familiar OG!!!) Anyways I know I'm going to blought from the d-tabs but I am wondering about using test prop instead of test enan. to keep the blought to a minimum if this sounds OK? I know I'm going to be sticking myself everyday but I honestly don't mind. If taking the test prop I might drop the d-bol and save it for a later date. Any opinions on this?????? Thanks my funky brothers!!
    lol looks familiar bro.. You know i like the cycle other then the dbol . I agree with enrage, u can substitute the prop for the dbol to minimize the bloat. Also the proviron should help. But u could also add the amiridex like 4plates suggested.

OG

I might try that, just always wanted to try d-tabs. Thanks for the advice! OG, how's things on your end? I'm just wasting away here at work, drinking my morning cup of coffee.

Morning bro! Im not a big dbol fan. Dont like the moonpie face it gave me... I stopped them after 2 1/2 weeks. Things are good. Im finishing up my clomid so im looking forward to my next cycle... Im at work also...errrrr

OG

I'm thinking of getting rid of the d-bol and buying some prop and running it 100mg eod for the first 3-4 weeks. Have you ever heard of Omnadren 250. I found it pretty cheap and am considering running it instead of test enan. to save a little money.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    I'm thinking of getting rid of the d-bol and buying some prop and running it 100mg eod for the first 3-4 weeks. Have you ever heard of Omnadren 250. I found it pretty cheap and am considering running it instead of test enan. to save a little money.
    Hey BIG T, ya iv heard of "Omnadren 250" I beleive its pretty much the same compound as Sust but cheaper. Id inject the prop ed to get the most out of the short ester.

OG

Thanks OG, I'll talk to ya later. I gotta go eat.....break time!!

Thread Information