storrm is offline New Member

ever happen to u?

first off i'm taking sust,deca , and andriol . just last night i was laying on the coach wating tv, got up to take a piss and as i was pissing i felt my hart beat speed up and i started breathing hard, the next thing i knew my room mate was trying to pick me up off the toilet i totally passed out.and hit my head off the toilet. has anyone ever been on the sauce and blacked out before??

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    u need to go to a DR. dont let anyone else tell u different thats not good. might be nothing but not worth takin a chance on.
    JLI

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    that could indicate a serious problem, any more details? like what you were doing beforehand, diet, injection times, etc...also bump

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not sure if this is what you have, and i don't know where the actual studies are, but i read that prolonged use of steroids in some people causes anxiety(panic attacks) im guessin you had an anxiety attack, see a Dr.

But then again you said it happend when you got up.. it could also be your blood pressure. I know because this has happend to me a few times getting up real fast and bam heart beats real quick and i get dizzy. Get that shit under control

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am with the other bro's. That could be all sorts of things. You need to go to a doctor. My guess is either your BP shot up or your irregular heartbeat caused a problem.

storrm is offline New Member
    thanx dudes

niterider is offline New Member
    Storrm,
    This happened to me, almost exactly. Last year when I was on a Primo, Winny,EQ, Fina cycle. I got up from bed to take a piss. When I finished I went to grab the handle to flush and all I remember was waking up on the floor with my girl banging on the bathroom door. I didn't feel my heart beat speed up or start breathing hard before I went out though. I hit my head on the sink and then bounced it off the door handel. It looked like someone beat the crap out of me. I did go to the Dr. and had all the test done Blood work, EKG, CT scan (cat scan) I did decide to tell the Dr. I was on AS because this really scared me. And as you can imagine I got the 3rd degree. But he did say I was old enough to know what I was doing to myself. But he basicaly said I was gonna eventualy kill myself, hehe. But the blood work and all the tests came out fine, so who knows?

Rugby13 is offline Member
    That happened to me while on GHB before

Thread Information