Thread: cycle help

liftingislife is offline New Member

cycle help

Ok today i just finished my first week of my cycle. I ran into a few problems on scheduling my injection dosages. any help would be great.
    ok here's what i want to take

600 mg/wk of QV EQ FOR TEN WEEKS
    500 mg/wk of QV Prop FOR TEN WEEKS

Now here's the problem, i want to take both eod. the prop has to be done eod and i want to take the eq whenever i take the prop to ease the pain of the prop injection. I was going to split my injections into 125mg/eod of prop and 150 mg/eod of eq, but if you count out the days it doesn't add up to what i want. if you could fourteen days from an injection, that's two weeks and seven injections (which means i should have done 1200 mg of eq and 1000 mg of prop by now). But with only seven injections i'm only taking 437.5 mgs of prop a wk and 525 mg of eq per week on average. And 21 days or three weeks which is eleven injections is only 458 mg of prop per week and 550 mg of eq per week. So you see i never hit my desired 500 mg of prop per week and 600 mg of eq per week. this problem occurs because of eod injections, one week you inject four times and the next you inject three times, etc.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM AND IF SO COULD YOU SUGGEST A DOSE I CAN TAKE EOD OF EACH THAT WOULD BE 500 MG OF PROP/WEEK AND 600 MG OF EQ/WEEK FOR TEN WEEKS.

THANKS BROTHERS,
    LIL

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You could do what I do :

Instead of thinking of a week as 7 days, think of a week as 8 days, thus evening out the time between injections.

That would make an even 600 mg & 500 mg each for every 8 days:
    - 150 mg every shot of EQ
    - 125 mg every shot of Prop

You could do the math this way, and then figure out when your cycle would end. Might come out to a little over 10 weeks, but nothing too drastic.

PS - do us a favor and delete the other thread in the Member's Cycle Results forum - that way you're not looking in both posts to find your answers.

Thread Information