Thread: deca dosage ?

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member

deca dosage ?

im starting my cycle next week and want to make sure about all the details. i'm doing 10 weeks of 400mg test enan a week and 300mg deca . im panning on sticking 1 ml test on mon/thurs. my question is should i do 1ml deca on monday(its deca 300) or 1/2 on mon and thurs. Ive read that deca is a pretty long lasting epher so I dont think it matters. just want to make sure though. also thanks to everyone for all the input. Its my first cycle and I want to do it right. thanks to alot of good info on this board I know I will. im gonna hit my goal of 30 lbs.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It won't matter which day you take the Deca .
    I would add d-bol if your shooting for 30lbs...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Deca IMO by itself will not give you a 30lbs gain.... Now if you take MBaraso advice and add some D-bol you'll probably come real close to your goal... on my first cycle of Deca and D-bol I gained 35lbs and ended up keeping 27lbs...

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Hes not taking deca by itself, 400mg of test enanthate . Mike, sounds like a great cycle. Im probably a little biased though as Im about to do the exact same cycle along with some reforvit-Bs. Lots of people say to just do both at one shot a week which is what I'll do just out of convience since theyre both long acting. I would advise some D-bols as those liquids are going to take a while to kick in. Good luck bro and keep us updated on your progress. Id like to see how this cycle works on someone else.

Big Already is offline New Member

Where is the D-Bol?

Throw in the D-Bols ,30mg ED ,weeks 1-5 - you will love the results.....

still growin is offline Member
    You only need to shoot deca once a week as it is a very long lasting ester.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i want to take some dbol pills wks 1-4 but am having a hard time getting a hold of them. I have found some anadrol . some opinions on anadrol wks 1-4 instead?

still growin is offline Member
    It is hard on your body, but so is d-bol. How many cycles have you done before?

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Its his first cycle.Mike just put the test and deca in the same needle and shoot once a week.Have you got your anti-es ready? and clomid for post cycle.Not sure if you need dbol on your first cycle, but good luck and get ready for some new shirts!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    you dont need the dbol or the drol. what you have planned for your 1st cycle is plenty.
    split the cc of deca up into .5 cc and shoot that .5cc along with enan twice a week.

peace bb79

Alex Cross is offline New Member
    I want to hit up the same test/deca , and id like to take some dbols as well...

but they scare my liver

A/C

Thread Information