j.p. is offline Junior Member

1st cycle with test 250...got questions help me out please

this is my 1st cycle and i am getting test 250 20 ml

how many shots a week, how long of cycle, and what is the best way to do it so i dont have to take clomid or novedex or somethin like that comin off of it

how many pounds of lean mass u think i can gain and how much bf% will i drop

i have a strict diet, train 6 days a week , and do cardio 5 times a week for 45 min each session

i wieght 202 with 10-12 % bf

thanks yall

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    if you do notwant to take clomid or nolvadex , then your cycle should be like this.........

week 1-10 test 0mg

man you obvioulsy have not done any research on this at all. do research and you will find out you need more than just test to do a cycle. and i is not a typo it says zero. dont use any if you dont have clomid and nolva. cus then your testicles will never come back. Slide!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    You have been around long enough bro you should know better than this. Without clomid forget it. Also, if your are looking to bulk then I would cut the cardio to a minimum if not completely. Now this is not to dis you, but you have a lot more to learn before you start jucing. You have come to the right though. Now you need to read read read. Start by doing a search on post cycle recovery, clomid, sustanon . You'll find all the info you need here.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by JetBlack
    if you do notwant to take clomid or nolvadex , then your cycle should be like this.........

week 1-10 test 0mg

man you obvioulsy have not done any research on this at all. do research and you will find out you need more than just test to do a cycle. and i is not a typo it says zero. dont use any if you dont have clomid and nolva. cus then your testicles will never come back. Slide!

lol, no doubt...seriously though bro, not trying to be a cock but you need to read up a bit...look at others posts, ,read about the mechanisms of what your taking, read appropriate doses for begininger, novices, and vets, and then determine whats best for you, how long, etc...

Thread Information