Justhav2p is offline Junior Member

Gyno surgery done... now what?

Hi everbody,

I have a few questions about Steroids and Gynocomastia.

About a year ago I actually had the surgery to remove my natural man tits.
    I was one of those rare cases of being a skinny kid that happened to develop some man tits. With all the working out, it only seemed to push them out more. I grew up with alot of disregard by my peers and now that I had the surgery want to look freaking awesome. I understand taking nolvadex would prevent that but what about someone who already has the fatty tissue after surgery.
    Anyone go through that?

And since the surgery I have a flatter chest, but it still seems like there is a thin layer underneath the skin of fat.

I am thinking for the first cycle something that goes for lean mass.
    This way I get alot of cardio in and try to transition the left over fat with lean muscle.

I am just afraid that a Test E would just make me puffy and not have a rock hard chest.

Any suggestions would be great while I do more research on the idea.
    Thanks

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I've had the surgery, I was told to use armidex with test e to help combat gyno.
    Just relaying what I've been told. These guys here can probably help you out allot better.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    arimidex would work assuming the gyno was caused by the test converting to estrogen. In the case of prolactin induced gyno something like caber or bromo would make more sense.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    or letro..

You guys are a quick bunch!!! Well read up on em and let you guys know what I think would fit the best for me.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    whats up with your avatar and title haha

why didnt they remove the fat? could you not afford it? What are your stats and lifing experience?

They did remove the fat Rap, But it almost seems like a thin layer of fat inbetween the skin and the muscle. Before I had Madonna tits and now its flat but still not like a "normal dudes chest that doesnt work out". I am happy with the result of surgery, alot more confidence= *****. But now I want the Gyle for street fighter body. I lifted in h.s. and it was always an off and on thing. I need a little more motivation then telling myself I am gonna do it. My feelings are if I pay for it, I will make it worth the $$$. I payed for the surgery, to be able to pay for the juice, and the ***** is going to be paying me back!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    for real whats up with the picture and the name hav2p lol i just dont understand, your pee worth money or something lol

I am a big advocate of marking my territory! lol Its the same name for my other forums. I really like my mary j . One of the things you do to keep animals away from your outdoor grows is piss around your plants.

So do you take Nolvadex while on cycle and then for pct? It sounds like it is going to be a everyday pill. Great, first my girl, now me!

dude, weed causes gyno, and it kills testosterone . If you are serious about lifting, you'll cut that weak shit.

Secondly, this is just my advice, but you have a lot of muscle you can gain naturally with right workouts and diet, easily. Steroids won't make it much easer than it's already going to be in the beginning, and you can do without the risks for now. You can look like seriously hot shit without ever touching roids.

Believe me, i know

pigrond is offline Member
    i believe i read somewhere that once the gland is removed from the chest you no longer have to worry about gyno

Quote Originally Posted by pigrond View Post
    i believe i read somewhere that once the gland is removed from the chest you no longer have to worry about gyno
    they can't remove the whole gland or else the nipple would invert, so theres still some tissue there to grow. Also, no matter whats left of the lump, you can still get gyno fat and jacked nipples

Thanks guys, I guess steroids wouldnt be the best idea for me due to still having glands that I would think could easily become man tits and cost me another 6K. Yeah Rap, I know the weed induces the shit, just something I am going to have to kick to be serious. So should I still be taking nolvadex when working out with out the juice due to my contagious disposition?? Would it hurt none the less for an extra precaution?

well from my end i will suggest you to nolva for a while and do proper exercise with good diet and see the results. Let us know the results regularly or weekly results with your chest.

na you shouldn't take any nolva unless you're cycling something. Nolva comes with a load of health risks AND it raises testosterone up to 150%, which in turn raises your estrogen, which is fine while you're on it, but when you stop taking it all that extra estrogen (which would build up even if nolva didnt raise test because it doesnt allow estrogen to bind to receptors and break down, letting more of it flow free) will flood your receptors and potentially cause boobage. Blocking estrogen receptors hurts gains too. The best thing for you to do is leave your HPTA alone. The consequences of messing with your hormones, in any way, can be severe. Just thank God you got the surgery and hit the gym like a mofo. Keep on this board and keep asking questions. Bst of luck to you bro.

Thanks guys,....

I def think Its time to have a workout routine with a healthy diet for once. I am just realizing how more important your diet is then working out in general.
    I am gonna hop in the diet forum and really take control of myself.

You guys have any advice on any natural stimulants like cell tec? I was thinking of doing the nitro and cell incorporated in my diet.

Or is NO2 worth anything?

catz54 is offline New Member
    I don't know if you guys know much about letro. but i have been running test cyp at 700 mg for 7 weeks and i have early signs of gyno slight very small lump by the nimple region. my buddy shipped me some letro, the catch is i have another 8 weeks of my cycle left and i am adding sus500 weeks 10-15 (prohormone which converts to tren but also has an anti-estrogen in it) basically what i am asking here is, if i run letro will the estrogen rebound be too severe and will i need to run another AI or SERM (nolva or arima) during my cycle as i come off. or will the anti-estrogen in sus500 be enough. I have already read CBino's thread but it doesn't answer my specific question because I am mid cycle. Rap if you could get back to me asap that would be great i have limited time to act here.

catz54 is offline New Member
    also i plan on running nolva/clomid and arimadex when i come off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by catz54 View Post
    I don't know if you guys know much about letro. but i have been running test cyp at 700 mg for 7 weeks and i have early signs of gyno slight very small lump by the nimple region. my buddy shipped me some letro, the catch is i have another 8 weeks of my cycle left and i am adding sus500 weeks 10-15 (prohormone which converts to tren but also has an anti-estrogen in it) basically what i am asking here is, if i run letro will the estrogen rebound be too severe and will i need to run another AI or SERM (nolva or arima) during my cycle as i come off. or will the anti-estrogen in sus500 be enough. I have already read CBino's thread but it doesn't answer my specific question because I am mid cycle. Rap if you could get back to me asap that would be great i have limited time to act here.
    You do need an AI, i hope letro works for you. Be sure not to use nolva until yor PCT comes around, that could make your situation worse. You will more than likely have to run your letro way past the end of your cycle and then do a pct after that, including something for the rebound, which you can count on. I suggest aromasin . I have a thread in the PCT section called "critical situation." I went thru the letro bullshit and dealt with the rebound so i know. It's all in the thread. Good luck man

oh yeah, dont do your pct when your cycle ends unless you're ending your letro therapy as well. You may want to run letro for a couple months, depending on your commitment to it and whatever success you have. When you finish letro, thats when you'll taper it down over two or more weeks, then do a pct. I reccommend nolva/aromasin . Arimidex is like a slightly weaker version of letro, whcih will only postpone your rebound. Aromasin, however, permanently binds to aromatase to when you stop using it there isnt a shiteload of aromatase that is suddenly released to convert your test.

Now, thats if you use letro. If I were you, I'd jump straight into an agressive aromasin pct right now. You should use bromo or caber with some vit B as well since you've got tren .
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 06-06-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justhav2p View Post
    Thanks guys,....

I def think Its time to have a workout routine with a healthy diet for once. I am just realizing how more important your diet is then working out in general.
    I am gonna hop in the diet forum and really take control of myself.

You guys have any advice on any natural stimulants like cell tec? I was thinking of doing the nitro and cell incorporated in my diet.

Or is NO2 worth anything?
    I wouldnt bother with the nitro, it gives ya good pumps but its way too expensve for whatever gains it might help with. Plus that shit jacks with your bp pretty bad. Get some creatine and drink water all day long, that'll get you some great pumps and some additional muscle gains (and a lot of water weight). You'll see quick aesthetic results with creatine in and out of the gym.

Monsterback47 is offline New Member
    I got a question guys I stacked promagnon and haladrol and got a little bit of gyno...I heard .50-.75 of liquidex every other day for a month could combat the gyno and get rid of it...anyones thoughts? and if it does how long would it take to see the gyno go away? Please guys I'm desperate to get it off my body and I can't afford the surgery!!!

this thread is so hikacked.

If you want to use an AI to get ris of gyno, I'm telling you have less than a 20% chance of success (i did a poll to support that figure) and you'll be messing with your hormones in a way that might cause more probs. BUT, if you still wanna try, then everyone here will reccommend letro (see C-Bino's reversal), or nolva, or aromasin . Nolva has nerfed a few people's gyno if they got it early on, letro has had maybe somewhat better stats, ans I'd suggest aromasin since it wont cause a rebound, and, if yourgyno can be gotten rid of, then aromasin will probably be sufficient. JMO

in other words, liquidix every other day prob wont do it, especially not in 4 weeks.

Rap, your the man with the plan. How long you been in the game?
    It sounds like you got your shti down pact bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Justhav2p View Post
    Rap, your the man with the plan. How long you been in the game?
    It sounds like you got your shti down pact bro.

meh, I'm a pseudo-newb myself. I lifted on and off ever since high school, sometimes with awesome results when i was committed, but i've only been seriously lifting for about 3 years. I did one test/dbol cycle with nice results, nolva only pct, then a few months ago i treid plain old superdrol because i couldnt find a source and got impatient. It gave me some gyno and thats what forced me to learn about every anti-E out there.

A lot of us who know a thing or two learned the hard way because we made dumbass mistakes.

'ppreciate the compliment bro

Thread Information