Thread: Improper Pct?

Improper Pct?

I just wanted to know the consenquences of not using nolva or clomid after a ten week cycle of test enth ...500 mg a week . ....I just came off this cycle and cycled nolva properly ..but what happenes if i didnt pct at all ?...........just curious ...i know my testosterone would crash and i would have a hard time getting it up,and alot of acne would appear and the chance of gyno but im 21 dont i have alot already to produce?.

Just really curious , i did pct properly but im fairly a newbie and just wanted to know some of t he consquences of not pct properly ..i think you would loose some of your gains to no ?

If you didn't pct you would probably lose all your gains plus indanger of your health.
    But if you did test for 10 weeks take nolva 20 mg for 5 weeks

how come you would loose all your gains?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    I just wanted to know the consenquences of not using nolva or clomid after a ten week cycle of test enth ...500 mg a week . ....I just came off this cycle and cycled nolva properly ..but what happenes if i didnt pct at all ?...........just curious ...i know my testosterone would crash and i would have a hard time getting it up,and alot of acne would appear and the chance of gyno but im 21 dont i have alot already to produce?.
    ok...
    yes at 21 you do have plenty of natty test but once you start to use that natty test shuts down.. now pct is what help it kick back on. without pct you could be shut down for a long time. now more than likely at 21 your natty test level will kick back on without pct but there could be a chance that it would be lower than before you started to cycle. personally i dont see why someone wouldnt run pct. imo if you are going to spend the $$$ to cycle and eat right and the gym membership what is a few more bucks to help you recover.

i get what ur saying nate , i just wanted to verify the logic behind pct . ..because at my age i already know i have plenty of natty test , so i dont think clomid would be necessary and if i dont get itchy nips or develop gyno whats the point of the nolva ..?? ...i just want to get alot of facts since im fairly new to the game .

if i keep my intensity up in the gym , and eat very well ! continue to do the same stuff as i was on the cycle , i dont see how i can loose gains , all i would be loosing is water weight .

anyone got nemore info ?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    At 21 you do have alot of test. But post cycle your natural production of test is shut down. You arent making it because your body had plenty of from the enanthate .
    Low test, extra estrogen, elvated cortisol, = muscle loss, and a whole host of other sides. PCT isnt just about gyno.

Without pct you will lose muscle and not just water. You need to go to the pct section and study some more.

is it guaranteed muscle loss or just occasionally ?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    less retention of muscle, possible gyno, possible temorary loss of sex drive, fat gain

STEROIDMD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    Isn't that enough???

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    You should do some reading. Do a search on pct.

but i want to know if these are by chance , or its a definate !!>>???? ...ive done some research i just want some in depth oppinions .

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    I would say it is over 75% chance you will loose all your gains

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Losing all my gains, not being able to get it up, and increase fat gains would be enough for me to want to do PCT.......

Thread Information