dannthemann is offline Junior Member

I want to use Test!! but I cant. HELP!!!

ok guys here goes. I know test is best however, every time i use the stuff which has been exactly 3 times i get sick. Not just a little test flu. Hospitalized with racing heart extreme flu like symptoms. Now, granted the test i used was the old qv crap I dont know if that had anything to do with it or not but guys what do you recommend. Should I try a different brand or just steer clear of test in general or what. oh by the way the types of test ive tried are enanthate , prop, and sust all did the same to me. Please help thanks in advance.

I say stay away for your health... Plus I doubt all 3 were old so just stay away

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm thats wierd considering your body produces test. im thinking that you are allergic to the type of oil used or something. i really cant advise one way or the other seeing as it could cause health issues. but the only advice i have is that if you cant use test then i wouldnt even bother cycling.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    stay away brother...ask your self this question

whats more important..your life or gettin big?

thanks guys, why in the world would it do that to me though? any ideas? I would like to cycle a little something though maybe some var or something.

imo (im not a doc) but i think that you are alergic to something that is added.. such as the type of oil used, maybe what they used to sterilize. but none of us can tell you for sure. but i would just say stay away bro.

Blog Entries
    i couldnt answer that for you..im not a doctor..but your life and health should come 1st..if youve had 3 bad experiences with it then u shouldnt do it...i wouldnt have done it after the 2nd, but thats jus me

thanks nate, i appreciate the quick feedback. health is definantly more important to me.

thx emilio, so absolutely do not cycle if one can not use test? no var only or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dannthemann View Post
    thx emilio, so absolutely do not cycle if one can not use test? no var only or anything.
    well bro thats up to you.. but i would say no.. i would just suggest you stay natty. var would be (imo) the only alternative. but i dont think that it would be worth it anyway.

Blog Entries
    Nate took the words out of my mouth

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Have you tried pharmacuetical grade test as opposed to the Animal crap? I would also research the different ingredients in a bottle of test and see if you are allergic to any of those first. There are so many different things that could be affecting you, maybe you can't handle the esters, and test suspension might work for you? It all depends on how much you want this to happen or not.
    Good luck,
    Make sure to do this under a doctors supervision

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    imo (im not a doc) but i think that you are alergic to something that is added.. such as the type of oil used, maybe what they used to sterilize. but none of us can tell you for sure. but i would just say stay away bro.
    I have to agree its either the oil or you're not getting what you think you are. I'm extremely sensitive to a lot of hormones but test never gave me any affects like the ones mentioned. I'd find a better source or maybe a lower dose. But I'm not you so I really can say..

rbfallon is offline Junior Member

re:

I have heard that provimed, eq, and winny with no test is very effective if looking for a no test cycle....and your sex drive doesn't go to shit.

rbfallon

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried Andro Gel?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Which is Test-Suspension in a transdermal medium.

Quote Originally Posted by OnT View Post
    Have you tried Andro Gel?

Thread Information