KILLACAM20 is offline New Member

stacking anything with anadrol?

I was wondering if i should stack anything else with anadrol , or just take it by its self? what would be the difference? any helpful advice would be great!

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    need to do more research bro. you should always base your cycle around test not an oral. what are your stats and cycle exp?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yes, anadrol only is not a good cycle. You should search, research, then post your stats and a good cycle for review.

ok well i was just thinking of doing 1000mgs of sust a week. would that be a good test for anadrol ?
    Edited
    Big

no price discussion... and why are you running 1g of sust a week?? and what are your stats and cycle exp??

Big
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    cycle experience?
    pct knowledge?
    years lifting?

oh ok sorry man. well i`m doing 30mgs a day of dbol and 500mgs of sust a week right now, and i was just thinking when i start anadrol next i would bump up the test. would there be anything wrong with that? would you reccomend anything else?

Big
    please answer my post above, and also list this complete "cycle" of yours.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    WTF man...it is good to plan ahead and all but I surely hope you are going to take time off after your current cycle and PCT. And please answer Bigs' post above

I`m 23, weigh 180, 5` 10``,ive been doing my first cycle for the last month, and ive been lifting for about 7 years, and i deffenetely have a pct lines up for when i get done with my cycles.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    and also list this complete "cycle" of yours.
    ????

do not add drol. being that this is your first cycle just finish it out with the sust at 500mgs/week

Right now im doing 30mg of dbol a day with 500mgs of sust a week, then after i wanted to do 100mgs anadrol with 500mgs sust a week, then after get a pct.

Big
    wow, typically a cycle would be listed something like this:
    dbol 30mg/day week 1-4
    sust 500mg/week 1-12
    etc.
    you are keeping me guessing, I'm going to leave this for the other bro's to answer. good luck.

im was planning on doing both dbol and sust just for 4 weeks then jump into that other cycle of anadrol and sust for another 4 weeks, then do a pct. would that be a horrible way to do my cycles?

just go with a 8weeks cycle of sust at 500mgs/week. leave out the drol. first of all its your first cylce you dont need to run 3 compounds and you are running two of the worst orals for your liver values. not only that but imo there is no point in running drol at the end of a cycle. what does your pct look like?

well i already have all the shit, so i hink i`m just going to go for it. then after i`m going to pct on what ever i can get my hands on. im not exactly sure what it is but im pretty sure its a good pct. how long would you reccomend that i take a pct for?

Quote Originally Posted by KILLACAM20 View Post
    well i already have all the shit, so i hink i`m just going to go for it. then after i`m going to pct on what ever i can get my hands on. im not exactly sure what it is but im pretty sure its a good pct. how long would you reccomend that i take a pct for?

why does it matter what we reconmend?? and if you dont even know what you can get your hand on then it kinda hard for us to help you with pct.

seriously you will be dead in 2 months time with what you are suggesting DEAD...I don;t know you but I send your family my reguards.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Sell the drol and get novaldex and arimidex , after you finish your test start pct with both compounds 18 days after last injection then stay away from gear and take at least a year to learn each and everything about steriods and the effects and feedback loops they each do on the body and how one interacts with another. Also please smack whoever gave you the anadrol !

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member

So you don't have any PCT at all yet, and you're considering an 8 week cycle straight of dbol and then a-bombs? Has your liver been mean to you in the past and you're getting back at it now?

"I'll show you, liver! TAKE THIS!"

*downs his dbol and anadrol *.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    welll since you only wanna roid up your self.. (you dont even know OR CARE what every roid does for it self) you should of go ahead with 3 gr. of test/week for your first cycle... at the end, the only important thing is to be ROOOOOID UP hu????

Drop de drol, stick with sust for 8 weeks.. then get a proper pct and that's it...

sitries is offline Associate Member
    FOOL!!!!!!!

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    This kid is a RETARD.........just save the anadrol , and use it on a completely different cycle.....You abviously have no idea what you are doing, and should not even be doing AAS in the first place......DO MORE RESEARCH, PLEASE

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    then after i`m going to pct on what ever i can get my hands on. im not exactly sure what it is but im pretty sure its a good pct. how long would you reccomend that i take a pct for?

just wondering if you guys have had those good PCTs yet.....man they are s good, i hope this kid gets them......i am sure he will, because he is pretty sure its a good PCT>...

VisceralReaction is offline Junior Member
    Dude you have all your gear on hand before starting your cycle including PCT bro... thats one of the 10 commandments of AAS. Im on my second cycle and I would never think what you are saying..

Thread Information