Thread: 10 weeks..

REM
    REM is offline Member

10 weeks..

i asked this ? before,
    is 10 weeks too long for someone to gear up,
    when you on a low cycle like testosterona 150 and deca 200 all for 10 weeks..

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Is that your cycle 150mg Test, 200mg Deca EW?

This your first cycle? Post some stats, cos thats half a cycle IMO.

10 weeks is ideal.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well john, it's only one week longer than 12 weeks , which is what people use as a basis for time (with 8 and 10 weeks). If you keep gaining, you CAN extend it, but by the end, your receptors will become so saturated with sust and deca , that you might not be gaining that much, so if that is the case, YES it is too long, but if you're gaining good up through week 12, it aint gonna kill ya.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Unlikey you will gain past 8 unless you through in something else near the end of the cycle. The longer your on the longer you will suffer natural test shut-down.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    I prefer 8 weeks, and by that I mean after 8 weeks I am clean. The use of sus up to week 8 will give you a 12-14 week cycle due to sust's long esters, refer to juice junkies tapering post for detail.
    So what does that mean? Front load, do enanthate until week 6, switch to prop or suspension week 7 and 8 and you are done.

REM
    REM is offline Member

10 weeks.

big al my stats are 5'8 35 155 and my
    test 150 deca 200 all for 10 weeks, reason why i,m doing a low cycle and my first is bc i,m starting having a libido problem so i don,t want to do a higher cycle at least not right now.
    i,m trying to gain some weight. any input..
    thanks man

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mr. Nobody
    I prefer 8 weeks, and by that I mean after 8 weeks I am clean. The use of sus up to week 8 will give you a 12-14 week cycle due to sust's long esters, refer to juice junkies tapering post for detail.
    So what does that mean? Front load, do enanthate until week 6, switch to prop or suspension week 7 and 8 and you are done.

bro this is almost my cycle, except im running fina the 1st 6 weeks also, and throwing in some slin for the 1st 3 weeks. im frontloading the enanthate , and running a straight dose eod for 6 weeks, and then tapering to prop and winny. hoping for great results.

peace bb79

REM
    REM is offline Member

10 weeks

BARBELL 79 this is my 3rd weeek doing this low cycle do you think i,ll gain some weight i,m eating properly i workout 5 days, i only do cuts low weights, and my progress is very good. once i get my other stuff i,ll add some sten, primoteston depot, sust 250, depents what i get, hoping i get my gear ooohh god, any advice thanks..........

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    pm me with your exact cycle and stats ok? we can talk details there if you like.

peace bb79

Thread Information