lazy eye is offline New Member

winstrol question

ok started winstrol 3 days ago at 50mg a day. THAT SHIT HURTS is winstrol thick or something TestE is doesnt hurt near as bad.

Also the first shoot of winstrol i did in my shoulder and now around my arm is red the other two times i did it in the butt but no problem should i worry about the redness cause its pretty big or what if you could help that would be nice.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lazy eye View Post
    ok started winstrol 3 days ago at 50mg a day. THAT SHIT HURTS is winstrol thick or something TestE is doesnt hurt near as bad.

Also the first shoot of winstrol i did in my shoulder and now around my arm is red the other two times i did it in the butt but no problem should i worry about the redness cause its pretty big or what if you could help that would be nice.
    if the injection spot is warm and swollen then i would get some antibiotics it prolly infected. why dont you just drink it?

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

its not as bad on the liver if inject it right. also that means i need to go to the Doctor right. or can i get something over the counter.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes go to the doc. i will pm you somewhere to get amoxicilin on line.

thanks man...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

so people think water based gear is painful.

yeah it hurts bad really really bad so today i tried it by mouth and its no where near as bad.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    yeah it hurts bad really really bad so today i tried it by mouth and its no where near as bad.
    i would drink it, but if you want to inject it then you can cut it with b12, meaning put 1mL of b12 and however much winny you use into the needle and inject the mix, it will help with the pain

faizer20 is offline New Member
    a few of my freinds inject wini and they have said much the same thing u have said here so dnt wory..but i take tablet form in 2 25mg tablets a day and have found it realy good but i no the injection is alot cleaner and beter for the liver ect..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had a brutal time injecting winny......aweful experience altogether. I couldnt do cardio for days after injecting that stuff. Never again.....

Thread Information