LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Question Propinate Pain & Concentration

There have been a few threads already regarding this topic. I do not want to start a thread about this. I just dont understand the concentration comments made.

Some say that the concentration matters and others say that the concentration does not matter.

I was injecting Sustanon 250 .6cc EOD and ordered more. Until my order comes in I am going to inject Test Propinate (100). Max one week.

When I injected less Sus I had less pain. Is this what you mean by concentration or do you mean that Sus 500 (hypothetical) would be just as painful as Sus 250. This is what I think concentration means. There is more gear in 1ml of the 500 than in the 250.

I would assume that the pain would be dependent, all other factors equal, on how many mg of Sus you inject regardless of the Sus 250 or Sus 500.

Now why I get confused on the question of concentration is because people say that you should cut it with grapeseed oil. As my brother reccommended and others on this board and on steriod -encyclopaedia.com. This is saying that when you add more oil you are reducing the concentration of the test. How is this?

You are still injecting the same amount of test into your body with the ester propinate that signals a rapid release.

We both injected last night 1ml of propinate and 1ml of grapeseed oil. He claims the pain is nothing compared to what it was without the oil. I am in pain today and have been all day. That is our bodies reaction.

How can cutting it actually reduce the pain if what is actually causing the pain is the rapid release of the test via the propinate ester and the BA content. Both are equal regardless how much grapeseed oil you inject yourself.

So my question is concentration refers to which
    A) The amount of gear per ml of oil it is suspended in the bottle you receive it in?
    B) The amount of oil that you end up injecting it with.

I am confused as hell

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    There have been a few threads already regarding this topic. I do not want to start a thread about this. I just dont understand the concentration comments made.

Some say that the concentration matters and others say that the concentration does not matter.

I was injecting Sustanon 250 .6cc EOD and ordered more. Until my order comes in I am going to inject Test Propinate (100). Max one week.

When I injected less Sus I had less pain. Is this what you mean by concentration or do you mean that Sus 500 (hypothetical) would be just as painful as Sus 250. This is what I think concentration means. There is more gear in 1ml of the 500 than in the 250.

I would assume that the pain would be dependent, all other factors equal, on how many mg of Sus you inject regardless of the Sus 250 or Sus 500.

Now why I get confused on the question of concentration is because people say that you should cut it with grapeseed oil. As my brother reccommended and others on this board and on steriod -encyclopaedia.com. This is saying that when you add more oil you are reducing the concentration of the test. How is this?

You are still injecting the same amount of test into your body with the ester propinate that signals a rapid release.

We both injected last night 1ml of propinate and 1ml of grapeseed oil. He claims the pain is nothing compared to what it was without the oil. I am in pain today and have been all day. That is our bodies reaction.

How can cutting it actually reduce the pain if what is actually causing the pain is the rapid release of the test via the propinate ester and the BA content. Both are equal regardless how much grapeseed oil you inject yourself.

So my question is concentration refers to which
    A) The amount of gear per ml of oil it is suspended in the bottle you receive it in?
    B) The amount of oil that you end up injecting it with.

I am confused as hell
    good question and from what i have gathered from lex (i brought this up a while back) is that its both. also it seems that ugls use more BA in prop then other test. cutting your gear helps with concentration of either the gear or the BA. but yes the short ester causes pain as well.

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

but the pain

but the pain is caused by the rapid release of the test into the muscle fibers. So is it slowed down?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    cutting hear does not effect the ester what so ever. the gear will be absorbed the same. but to be honest there is no 100% correct answer. there are so many factors in what could cause pain.

Thread Information