koral_27 is offline Female Member

Unhappy Looking to shed weight

I am 27 years old and have just had back to back babies. I am 5'5 and weigh 181lbs. I was 225lbs when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter. I used to strip and would like to get my dancer body back. Looking to weigh 150 or a little less. I currently workout on this schedule:

Monday - Eliptical 45 min
    Tuesday - Off
    Wednesday - Total Gym 45 min resistance
    Thursday - Cardio kickboxing 30 min
    Friday - Fit to Strip 60 min
    Saturaday - Eliptical 45 min
    Sunday - Total Gym 45 min

I consume between 1500-1800 calories per day. 50%carbs, 30%protein and 20%fat. I have taken clenbeuterol and thermogenisis with little results. I have heard about anavar , is there a cycle that somebody could recommend that would help shed the weight? I can't do low carb with two babies because it affects my energy levels too much. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get the weight to come off. I want my smoking body back.

I

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you have the right idea so far, is the cardio... thats all we can really recommend because a cycle with that much BF will do more harm that help... you can try a OTC fat burner, like hyrdroxycut or lipo6... do you any lifting? if not, you can incorporate that into your workouts... and maybe a 20 min jog when u wake up in the mornin, before u eat anything.... but thats about it... and breastfeeding will help...

ps pm admin to get acess to the female forum...

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    You used to strip???? Nice!!!!!
    Seriously though, you should post up some pictures. Nobody is going to critisize you just give you some help. The best advice I can give you is to hit the diet forum and start their. Their is also a woman here, JuiceGirl who knows her shit and can probably advise you better, you being a woman. I will PM her and tell her to check this thread out. Get those Pictures up and hit the diet forum

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by koral_27 View Post
    I am 27 years old and have just had back to back babies. I am 5'5 and weigh 181lbs. I was 225lbs when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter. I used to strip and would like to get my dancer body back. Looking to weigh 150 or a little less. I currently workout on this schedule:

Monday - Eliptical 45 min
    Tuesday - Off
    Wednesday - Total Gym 45 min resistance
    Thursday - Cardio kickboxing 30 min
    Friday - Fit to Strip 60 min
    Saturaday - Eliptical 45 min
    Sunday - Total Gym 45 min

I consume between 1500-1800 calories per day. 50%carbs, 30%protein and 20%fat. I have taken clenbeuterol and thermogenisis with little results. I have heard about anavar , is there a cycle that somebody could recommend that would help shed the weight? I can't do low carb with two babies because it affects my energy levels too much. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get the weight to come off. I want my smoking body back.

I

first go get your bmr, there is a calorie calculator link in the diet section

then post your diet, that's the first thing that has to bee changed because i'd bet that one of the reasons you can't lose fat

you need to start lifting, it increases metabolism for the rest of the, it will increase your definition and deplete your glycogen stores so the cardio you will be performing afterwards will be more effective etc etc there are a thousand reasons why weightlifting and cardio must be done together

you definitely need more protein in your diet and i bet your carb sources aren't very good ones(no a flame, very few people's diets are as good as they think) and once we change those carb sources you will have more and longer lasting energy

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    Hey koral! tjm asked me to help out a little so let me just tell you what works for me and see if anything i do can help you too. i agree about lifting weights also. I do very little cardio because i am non stop active in my profession and i don't want to burn into any muscle but what you are doing sounds good. i warm up on the treadmill or ellipitical for about 10- 15 minutes to get my heart rate up then hit the weights. but more importantly, and i can't stress this enough- is DIET! you can juice your "balls" off or in our case "ovaries" but without eating clean its a waste. how many guys do you see in the gym that juice but look like shit? guaranteed their diets aren't as clean as they say. my man and i are anal when it comes to dieting. yes, we juice but our results are pretty damn good when combined with hard workouts and CLEAN diets. you sound motivated which is excellent! soon enough you'll get your bod back and be a MILF! good luck girl!

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    Hey koral! tjm asked me to help out a little so let me just tell you what works for me and see if anything i do can help you too. i agree about lifting weights also. I do very little cardio because i am non stop active in my profession and i don't want to burn into any muscle but what you are doing sounds good. i warm up on the treadmill or ellipitical for about 10- 15 minutes to get my heart rate up then hit the weights. but more importantly, and i can't stress this enough- is DIET! you can juice your "balls" off or in our case "ovaries" but without eating clean its a waste. how many guys do you see in the gym that juice but look like shit? guaranteed their diets aren't as clean as they say. my man and i are anal when it comes to dieting. yes, we juice but our results are pretty damn good when combined with hard workouts and CLEAN diets. you sound motivated which is excellent! soon enough you'll get your bod back and be a MILF! good luck girl!
    great post, listen to juicegirl she knows her shit as i'm sure you can tell by looking at her pic in her avatar, she has a wealth of knowledge and has proven so time and time again on here,

it's hard for us(us being guys) to help you as what works for us might not work as well for you and even though we know the research behind the stuff we tell you, nothing beats real world experience like juicegirl has, you're in great hands with her

Yeah Phate, I think its hard for us guys to give woman proper advice on cycling because were guys!!! Thats why I hit my girl up and asked her to chime in..
    Kora, look at JuiceGirls body in her Avatar.... Enough said!! Post some pictures so she can help you out more.

Thanks for the words of confidence. I don't really have any current pics but I will get some. What do you think of this diet from Milos Sarcev, 1gram of protein per pound of body weight and 100 grams of carbs/day and no more than 100grams of fat/day? Complex carbs in the morning and before workouts and simple carbs only right after a workout. Only fiberos leafy green carbs during periods of inactivity. Gonna give it a shot. I have some clen , but was wondering about a cycle stacked with anavar . Need more info though.

I think if your carrying a decent amount of BF gear is not the answer. Shred up and then if you want think about gear. They are not magic beans, you have to do the hard work before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I think if your carrying a decent amount of BF gear is not the answer. Shred up and then if you want think about gear. They are not magic beans, you have to do the hard work before hand.
    agreed, the change in your diet and the addition of clen will do wonders to help you shred if your diet is good

i agree with milos's approach, he is great, btw here is a thread i wrote a while ago to help with your diet as well as a diet that perfectbeast created for me (much appreciated beast)

Diet help thread by Phate

1) One thing that will help you drastically is called carb tapering, if you notice the bulk of my carbs are in the morning and after my workout, i don't eat hardly any close to when i go to sleep

2) Another thing is that eat meal is either protein/carb or protein/fat and the fats are good fats(EFA=Essential fatty acids) from flax oil or fish oil. Try not to eat fat with carbs as the fat will become, well, fat since your body is made to be energy efficient, by putting carbs, which are easier to break down for energy, in the same meal as fats your body stores the fat for later and uses the carbs for energy, not what you want.

3) try to eat every 2-3 hours, this is the amount of time it takes for your body to digest a meal and by giving it a constant stream of food you will ensure that your metabolism is kept high, also, calories are not the same, protein has the highest thermodynamic effect, which means that it takes more calories to digest protein than carbs or fat, this also increases your metabolism

4) You should try to get at least 50-60g of protein in every meal, this is about the max your body can take at one time

5) here are some tricks for making eating so often easier, i know it's hard, i go to school 8 hours a day and i'm not allowed to bring food into class so i have to work around that
    a) Make a weeks worth of food on your day off, go buy a ton of chicken, lean turkey and very lean beef and grill it, then put it in ziplock bags and label with the amount of calories and protein per bag, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY A CHEAP SCALE FOR THIS, YOU CAN GET THEM AT GNC, MAKE SURE YOU GET ONE THAT WEIGHS IN GRAMS.
    b) save grocery sacks or get a lunch box and put a full three meals or so in there, lots of chicken, jerky, tuna, those are gonna be the staples of your diet

6) Don't drink more than two protein shakes a day, there are liquid and don't have the thermic effect normal food does, normal food should make up 95% of your diet, though a shake after workout or in a pinch is perfectly fine

that should get you started, i'm sure you'll still have questions so just keep posting and i'll help you however i can, i'll be in austin though for the next couple days for a state competition, though i'll try to get on at the hotel if you post and answer when i can, here's the diet i'm on to model after

Meal 1 - 5 egg whites (cal 80, pro18), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat5), 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5). sprinkle cinnamon. TOTALS - Cal 485, carbs 53 pro 50, Fat 6.5

WORKOUT

PWO - 2 scoop whey (cal224, carb5, pro46, fat3), WMS 80g (cal280 carb68) TOTALS – Cal519, carbs73, pro58 fat 3

PPWO - Tuna 1/2 tin (cal 72,carb0 pro15 ), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat4) 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5) TOTALS – cal480 carbs53 pro50 fat5.5

meal 4 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Coconut Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 5 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Flax Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 6 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) hemp Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Before Bed – Lean Mince200g (cal328 pro51 fat12) TOTALS cal328 pro51 fat12

DAILY TOTAL Cal 2928Carbs 179 Protein 360 fat 68.5

and here is the second diet that i created and am on right now

Macros: Food/Calories/Protein-Carbs-Fat

Meal 1: 60g Oatmeal/225cal/8gP-41gC-2gF
    turkey (99/1)/260/54gP-0gC-3gF
    2 Tbsp Mayo light 40cal/0gP-2gC-3gF

Meal 2: 40g Oatmeal/150cal/5gP-27gC-1.5gF
    turkey (99/1)/260/54gP-0gC-3gF

Meal 3: 40g Oatmeal/150cal/5gP-27gC-1.5gF
    beef (96/4)/300/50gP-0gC-8gF

Meal 4: 10mL flax oil 90cal/0gP-0gC-10gF
    beef (96/4)/300/50gP-0gC-8gF

Meal 5: 10mL fish oil 90cal/0gP-0gC-10gF
    Tuna 170cal/42gP-0gC-0gF
    3.5 Tbsp Mayo light 70/0gP-4gC-5gF

Meal 6: Tuna 170cal/42gP-0gC-0gF
    3.5 Tbsp Mayo light 70/0gP-4gC-5gF
    beef or turkey 150cal/25gP-0gC-4gF

macros:Calories: 2615
    Protein: 335
    Carbs: 111
    Fats: 74

hope this helps, good luck koral

Damm Phate nice one brother... Their you go Koral thats good stuff right their. Throw in some cardio and bada bing.... Your a stripper again!!!!!lol, jkjkjkjk
    What are you doing for a workout? Incorporate some weight training in their to tone your ass, arms and Legs. Get your BF down and then talk to Juice Girl about a nice cycle thats woman friendly. PM Phate or myself if you need more help... All the Best!!!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Damn nice post phate, as usual. I agree that gear (anavar ) isn't the answer. Some ppl have a natural tolerance for clen , kinda like our buddy phate there. I also agree that diet is the main thing. Really work on getting your diet clean and that with the proper stim would really work for you. Now it sounds like your already working on your diet so your on your way. As for the stim, when one compound doesn't work.....try another. I would give albuterol a try. I've read that it raises your metabolsim the same as clen but without the bad sides that clen gives you. I would get a small amount of albuterol to experiment with and see if it works for you. If it does then, theres your answer, if not try ephedra. Point being keep switching compounds until one maybe works. This isn't to replace doing a good diet, only to help make the diet more effective. DO NOT even consider DNP . DNP + cardio = heart attack; not to mention your BF% is too high for it. Hope this helps or at least gives you some ideas

!!!ZeuS!!! is offline Junior Member
    hey i had the same prods i used to burn myself stupid with cardio and still could'nt get the weight to shift i changed up my program and eating habits and dumped 35kg in 2.5 months i went onto a palm portion program one fist of protein 1 of carbs 1 of salad or veggies eat 6 to 7 times a day drink 1.5 to 2 ltrs of water a day the cardio i limited to 25 to 30 min a day interval trainning and hard intervals if i felt like i could do more i didn't work hard enough so 5 min warm up bash yourself stupid for 20min 5 min warm down

Wink

You guys are awesome. I'll try that diet you suggested out for a couple of weeks. I really appreciate the help. Maybe once I get my body back, a round of table dances for all? JK, a bunch of gentlemen like you wouldn't be into that sort of thing

You guys are awesome. I'll try that diet you suggested out for a couple of weeks. I really appreciate the help. Maybe once I get my body back, a round of table dances for all? JK, a bunch of gentlemen like you wouldn't be into that sort of thing
    oh now your just teasing us, lol, and gentlemen, HHAHAHA, i just graduated high school so i'm in transition, table dance sounds good, JK, good luck koral

I'm down for a table dance there Koral.....
    Phate bro, your really know you shit for being a young pup

boDAWG is offline Member

hope this helps, good luck koral[/QUOTE]

you really think she needs 335g of protein?

boDAWG is offline Member
    MY BAD

that's your diet not the diet you designed for her, sorry

anyways i think sticking to 1g of protein per LEAN POUND OF MUSCLE and less than 100g of carbs and less than 70g of fat would be great

now remember you dont want too many carbs at night but not too little in the morning

also no running for cardio it'll just burn off muscle
    every morning on an empty stomach do a fast paced walk for 30-45 minutes, then add up all your calories, carbs and protein, sit down and divide them into 6-8 meals thoughout the day, id say dont go more than 2 hrs without eating. follow that for a month and i guarantee you will see results

Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG View Post

hope this helps, good luck koral

you really think she needs 335g of protein?[/QUOTE]

if i were her i would get as much protein in as possible since she's running t3 at a moderate-high dose to prevent muscle loss

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I'm down for a table dance there Koral.....
    Phate bro, your really know you shit for being a young pup
    thanks man, though i've always been one of those kids that's tagged along with my father(whos an M.D.) to his medical conferences and such so my medical knowledge has been helped along by that, the only thing i don't like about giving advice on here is that i've never cycled AS, mainly clen , t3 etc. so i can't give real world experiences, even though i help many people where i live with their cycling, so most of the stuff i write is either stuff i have read that was written by a mod (Big, Lego, you guys rock, you've helped me so much) or from my friends experiences

damn i get off topic and write hijacking essays alot, lol, i need to stop that

I thought cardio was good for burning fat? I need to start hitting the weights but, how many times per week and should the cardio stay or go? I need some serious help here.

I thought cardio was good for burning fat? I need to start hitting the weights but, how many times per week and should the cardio stay or go? I need some serious help here.
    cardio is, but the type of cardio is what he's talking about, running is not the best for fat burning

for low intensity long duration cardio i would use a stationary bike or walk at 3.0-4.0mph on a high incline for 30-50minutes

for HIIT training i would use a stairstepper, elliptical or stationary bike and do this
    5minutes warm up
    1min at 40-50% of max effort
    30sec at 85-90% max effort
    1min at 40-50% of max effort
    30sec at 85-90% max effort
    continue that for 15-20 minutes or until you can't go any more
    then cool down for 5 minutes

low intensity will burn more calories from fat but will also burn less total calories as the intensity isn't as high as HIIT

HIIT training will burn a lower percentage of calories from fat, though not by much, i think the study i read said 10-12% max, but will burn many more calories total and will increase metabolism for up to 24 hours after cardio, this is called the afterburn effect, where you burn extra calories because of an increase in metabolic output

to give you an estimate i wlll outline one of my cardio routines

low intensity
    3.2-3.5mph 8%incline on treadmill for 30minutes burns 350cal

HIIT
    using what i outlined above i burn close to 500cal in 20-25minutes plus the extra that i get afterwards

hope that helps

boDAWG is offline Member

empty stomach + running = burning off muscle
    empty stomach and a fast paced walk = burning off fat

how?
    when ur stomach is empty and you run, you're using muscle as energy you're primarily building that endurance

when your stomach is empty and you take some clen and do a fast paced walk for 45minutes you burn off fat

running puts your body in a different heart rate ZONE than walking (easy cardio) would..........high heart beat rate and youre building endurance and burning muscle, lowER heart rate and youre burning off fat but not building that endurance

so here is what i do

wake up at 7am
    take .60 ml of clen
    at 7:30 i go on a walk/VERY light jog
    i keep my rate between 120-140 you only wanna be at about 60-70& of your MAXIMUM heart rate
    at 8:15 im back at home
    hop in the shower for a quick cool off
    8:30 eat breakfast about 30g of carbs about 45-50g of protein and less than 5g of fat

keep in mind i eat 8 times a day and i weight WAYYY more than you do i weigh about 240lbs right now, so of course you're gonna have to edit the diet and figure out your heart rate

boDAWG is offline Member
    i agree with him

sometimes ill do 4 incline at 3.8speed and that gets it for me JUST perfect but everyone if different

and remember shake up your workout dont let your body get used to the routine, honestly if i were you i'd do cardio 7 days a week in the AM and then workout in the afternoon, you do that and you'll see AMAZING results in just a few weeks
    Last edited by boDAWG; 06-07-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG View Post
    empty stomach + running = burning off muscle
    empty stomach and a fast paced walk = burning off fat

how?
    when ur stomach is empty and you run, you're using muscle as energy you're primarily building that endurance

when your stomach is empty and you take some clen and do a fast paced walk for 45minutes you burn off fat

running puts your body in a different heart rate ZONE than walking (easy cardio) would..........high heart beat rate and youre building endurance and burning muscle, lowER heart rate and youre burning off fat but not building that endurance

so here is what i do

wake up at 7am
    take .60 ml of clen
    at 7:30 i go on a walk/VERY light jog
    i keep my rate between 120-140 you only wanna be at about 60-70& of your MAXIMUM heart rate
    at 8:15 im back at home
    hop in the shower for a quick cool off
    8:30 eat breakfast about 30g of carbs about 45-50g of protein and less than 5g of fat

keep in mind i eat 8 times a day and i weight WAYYY more than you do i weigh about 240lbs right now, so of course you're gonna have to edit the diet and figure out your heart rate
    agree^^^^

aerobic exercises(meaning your body has an adequate supply of oxygen to accomplish what you are doing, a good measurement of this is the talk test, if you can hold a conversation easily without have to gasp for breath then you are doing aerobic exercise) like walking burn more fat and less glycogen

anaerobic exercise (weightlifting is very anaerobic, the burn you get during leg extension is a perfect example of your body not having enough oxygen and therefore produces a waste called lactic acid which is the burn you get in your quads) is like sprinting, anaerobic exercise requires quick energy bursts for a short time and therefore uses glycogen as it is broken down more easily and "'burns hotter" than fat, which makes it better suited for short powerful bursts, this type of exercise burns more calories than aerobic in the same time frame but burns less from fat

Sorry idon't mean to step on toe's but koral are you trying to be a body builder??? if not 2 of my best mates are P/T's running on a tredmill for no longer that 20 minutes a day will not eat into your muscle stores good interval trainning light weights program and good food (interval trainning can be used with anything spin bike tredmill,x-traier etc. it worked for me and quite a few of my friends

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    phate damn.......just out of high school thats awesome. So I just wanna hear it from you but how old are you? I see your changed your name to "keeper of the links," lol thats awesome and long overdue.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Besides the focus on diet that has been mentioned, you need to hit the free weights. Join a gym if you haven't already. Get a trainer there to show you a good multi joint workout program. Cardio is great for working on endurance and burning a few calories here and there. A good free weight program will burn calories for you 24/7. Ask the trainer about this, and he will go into more detail about it. A multi joint workout include variations of exercises like barbell squats, barbell rows, bench presses, deadlifts , dumbbell lunges are just naming a few of them. Stay away from the machines! They focus on isolation of muscle groups and wont help you in your goal of burning fat! Cable exercises aren't machines imo. So don't get all huffy. Machines are locked in a fixed path. Also, don't stick to any one routine for more than 4-6 weeks. Besides getting boring your body will grow accustomed to the routine and you will see less and less results. Dont be afraid of growing muscles. It's a common misconception that you'll get all buffed out. Women do not have the testosterone (naturally ;p) levels in their bodies like men do. So it is impossible to get that way. So don't hold back on those weights! Anyways, I wanted to keep this short sweet. I hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    phate damn.......just out of high school thats awesome. So I just wanna hear it from you but how old are you? I see your changed your name to "keeper of the links," lol thats awesome and long overdue.
    just turned 19 mid-may, you gave me the idea for my title so thank you for that

OK so, cardio 20-30min on eliptical on level 3 everyday. Sound good for cardio?
    I can't join a gym cause I have 2 small babies and no money......so, I have an 18lb bar, some plates and some dumbells, but no bench. I do have a total gym. Can anybody help me design a weight program based on the resources that I have at home?

Blog Entries
    some body-weight would do good....

you can do:
    lunges w/ no weight
    squat
    push ups
    and maybe some pilates..... as for your total gym.... what all can u do on it?

there are like 75 different exercises. kind of like nautilis machines but you use your own body weight as resistance.

i was more hoping for a program using the free weights i have and maybe work in the cardio and resistance around that. kind of a day by day plan

Blog Entries
    well then just basically figure out a workout split u wanna do, then do it on ur machine...

for ex.

chest, back, bi's
    legs, shoulders, tri's
    core/abs
    rest
    repeat

and just choose like 2 exercises for each body part (different 2x a week) and just rotate that.... that should get u started... for sets do like sets like 4x10-12... you are going to want to do high reps because that will also give u a aerobic workout, which will burn calories... and ur not wanting to get alot stronger so that would be best....

It was mentioned earlier but when doing the cardio its best to do whats called "high intensity interval training." It's something like this on a treadmill. I haven't messed with an elliptical for awhile so I am not sure what settings would be good. Also the speeds below are just examples. It maybe to fast/slow for some.

Warm-up for 3-4 minutes at a fast walk or light jog

Interval 1 - run at 8.0 mi/hr for 1 minute

Interval 2 - walk at 4.0 mi/hr for 1.5 minutes

Interval 3 - run at 10.0 mi/hr for 1 minute

Interval 4 - walk at 4.0 mi/hr for 1.5 minutes

Repeat those 4 intervals 4 times for a 20-minute workout.

Unless your goal is to look like a marathon runner, 20 minutes like this will do you best.

You said you wanted a routine for your home stuff. I cant link the site here but look up something called "thousandsofworkouts" They might have something for you for a good home routine.

awesome thanks guys.

adamgh good advice interval trainning should be changed up every 4-6 weeks to as your body will get used to it so either up the intencity or change your intervals at the moment i'm doing sprint intervals set the tredmill 22km/l i think that= 16mi/h 20sec on 4 10 sec off repeat it for 15min last five a brisk walk cool down

Thread Information