Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Anthony Roberts is FIRED! He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER

system admin is offline Owner

garythompson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Reported. Unnecessary bump.
    for what?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garythompson View Post
    for what?
    Because this "system admin" posts around here like he owns the place !

To tell the truth people come to this site to learn and discuss steroids and things related. your avatar is distracting and it takes away from the site. just like the pictures of all the women. if I'm going to complain about your avatar i guess i'm going to have to be fair. but for me personally, having womens pictures posted on here is less distracting to me than looking at two dudes kissing. it's obvious it's more distracting if I stopped what I was doing to comment about it. so for the sake of everyone using this site, for people using it for what it's supposed to be used for, it may be binificial if you changed your avatar.

IF YOU DONT LIKE HIS AVY OR THE FACT THAT WE HAVE GAY MEMBERS HERE THEN MOVE ON TO ANOTHER FORUM. THIS IS THE TOP STEROID FORUM IN THE WORLD AND WERE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON AND I ASURE YOU THAT YOUR NOT GOING TO COME IN HERE AND CHANGE THIS BOARD. DSM HAS BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME AND HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS AND IF YOU DONT LIKE GAY PEOPLE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

=PT

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    To tell the truth people come to this site to learn and discuss steroids and things related. your avatar is distracting and it takes away from the site. just like the pictures of all the women. if I'm going to complain about your avatar i guess i'm going to have to be fair. but for me personally, having womens pictures posted on here is less distracting to me than looking at two dudes kissing. it's obvious it's more distracting if I stopped what I was doing to comment about it. so for the sake of everyone using this site, for people using it for what it's supposed to be used for, it may be binificial if you changed your avatar.
    "but for me personally, having womens pictures posted on here is less distracting to me than looking at two dudes kissing"

Is there anything else we can do to make it more comfortable for you ?

p.s
    Its beneficial not "binificial."

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    So you have just joined and you want people to change thier avatars because you and you alone find it distracting? Why dont you shut up and move on..

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    What the heck does any of that have to do with this thread????

who cares what distracts YOU or doesn't??? This isn't YOUR board!!!

no actually me and other people. it doesn't bother just me. ppl have took the time to PM me and say they agree. but if you like the attention just keep it. i'm done with this waste of time here. plus its not on topic....like the avatar!

DO YOU REALLY THINK WERE STUPIED ENOUGH TO BELIVE THAT PEOPLE ARE SENDING PM'S TO SOMEONE WHO JUST JOINED CONCERNING THIS MATTER INSTEAD OF THE 95,000 OTHER MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND ALOT LONGER? SORRY BUT YOUR A LIAR. WHY DONT YOU COPY AND PAST ONE OF THOSE PM'S RIGHT HERE. YOU WONT BECAUSE THERE ISNT ANY. THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE A NEGATIVE REMARK ABOUT ONE OF OUR MEMBERS YOUR OUT OF HERE.
    -PT

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    ppl have took the time to PM me and say they agree
    Wow, a full 20 secs to send you a pm, impressive. I'd suggest you not ever bother to bring it up again. He has that there to bother people and you're playing right into it. I enjoy his avvy actually along with a whole host of people, i would know since people took the time to pm me.

BC, when should you expect to start seeing payment from AR?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    Wow, a full 20 secs to send you a pm, impressive. I'd suggest you not ever bother to bring it up again. He has that there to bother people and you're playing right into it. I enjoy his avvy actually along with a whole host of people, i would know since people took the time to pm me.

BC, when should you expect to start seeing payment from AR?
    x2, Well said lol...

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    hahahahaha awesome that vid with the music was great.

What a ****ing loser!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

oh wow

SOo..that was Hooker huh ...i always thought he would be bigger...but he has given me help along the way back in the day.. to bad things turned out the way they did.. I missed all the excitement.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Funny thing is.... they condemn him for being a convicted drug dealer.

I know a few drug dealers on this site who dont just sell AAS.

And...i need a drug dealer to get my gear.

I wont think less of the man for that aspect.

sinny is offline Junior Member
    google him,it seems he has his own steroid board up and running called steroid-rx..theres not much info there though

JAMES-D is offline Junior Member
    He was a f'n tool that used to promote new gear that came out and get everyone excited, def. was getting a kick back an just hated him. He popped up on every board basically selling any new product half his info was wrong and was just a looser, i hope he's taken for every penny he made off the people and the boards he stuck his 2 cents into EVERY THING !!!! THATS MY 2 CENTS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Funny thing is.... they condemn him for being a convicted drug dealer.

I know a few drug dealers on this site who dont just sell AAS.

And...i need a drug dealer to get my gear.

I wont think less of the man for that aspect.
    If thats what they needed to do to put him down so be it. Sh!t i would love to have your source lol. Only joking ! dont need the Hammer to come down with 30 post i know the rules

well steroids are a drug. you can still get high off of them. Ive heard of people feeling a high after injecting them and feeling great while on them.

well steroids are a drug. you can still get high off of them. Ive heard of people feeling a high after injecting them and feeling great while on them.
    NOT the same kind of high !!! Steroids do NOT get you high.

Blog Entries
    Idiot...

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

are you ****ing serious?? kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    are you ****ing serious?? kids these days.
    Hey, lets go smoke some TEST E......

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Hey, lets go smoke some TEST E......
    Im with you. Im gonna go pack a fatty syringe of Test E later and blow my mind

Hey Gaythompson are you really that belligerent ??? cause every time u open your mouth something kind of ignorant comes out. Ive been on the side lines looking in before joining but your comments made me join !!! And ive been holding back cause i dont want to get banned !! You dont like pic's or beautiful women and guy's kissing ?? What do u like your weights ?? Never had sex with my weights ( not that i havent tried ) But maybe your just that freaky and slam 25 pound plates on your sack . IMO

Back to the topic !!!

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i love that video, everytime i watch it i get a good laugh, especially from the family pic.
    Watch his mannerisms he looks as gay as gay can be look at him walking and smoking. LOL Thats some great stuff.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Im with you. Im gonna go pack a fatty syringe of Test E later and blow my mind

ROfl!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    NOT the same kind of high !!! Steroids do NOT get you high.
    OBVIOUSLY not the same kind of high as other drugs. ever heard of a runners high? that's obviously not the same high as weed or many other drugs.

here is the definition for you:
    High - a state of sustained elation.

I feel great after injecting. obviously the drugs are not working right away.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Idiot...
    if you don't understand what's going on then don't comment on it.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    hahah! . .. fool!

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    Do I go I.V. with the Test to get the high? What if freebase winny out of a spoon? Back on topic. Anthony Roberts is an apparent DOUCHE. LMAO If you google 'cum guzzling fluff boy' Anthony Roberts is your first result. Google doesn't lie.
    Last edited by rhinoman; 03-04-2009 at 07:46 AM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman View Post
    Do I go I.V. with the Test to get the high? What if freebase winny out of a spoon? Back on topic. Anthony Roberts is an apparent DOUCHE. LMAO If you google 'cum guzzling fluff boy' Anthony Roberts is your first result. Google doesn't lie.

LMFAO!!!!

That was my tag and I never noticed that....Nice!!!!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Great news Brian

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    UPDATE on our lawsuit with Anthony Roberts!!!

We have just won our lawsuit from this shit stain and it is well into the MILLIONS. Now that we have taken this LOONG road to justice, Anthony Roberts is now owned by the company he so desperately tried to hurt.

If you guys do not know the laws when you cant pay up on a Judgment of MILLIONS of dollars, look it up! Due to the fact that it was a theft of trade secret case, he can NOT file for bankruptcy and this judgement will follow him for the rest of his life.

We are sorry that we allowed this guy to be a part of this great website and we have learned a great deal from this very educational experience.

Brian

Brian, I am very glad things turned out in your favor. You deserve every cent you can get from him. Hes hating it now!

I 've always been a good judge of character (get that from my dad) and I picked up on you being a good person from just watching your videos. We board members realize you meant no harm by allowing Anthony to work for the Anabolic Review Board. These kind of things happen all the time. For example, I recently read that Dave Palumbo and another long time Muscular Development Magazine contributor John Romano got fired from MD. I do not think Dave and John fit into the same category (want to make that point crystal clear) and they may have done anything wrong per se. What I do feel is that Anthony was not a kind person in so many ways and consider yourself fortunate to have come out on top in court. You just never know about our justice system sometimes. This time it prevailed for the good. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN!

StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member
    I checked out this guys forum when i heard him on one of those internet bb radio shows. Preaty ******* weak.

BB's Dad is offline New Member
    I am so confused about this Anthony Roberts Guy: (________________________________________
    To learn the full story: Please read the whole Post BELOW the update just posted.

I have Attached the FINAL JUDGMENT for everyone to see.
    If all you say about this guy is true. Why is his book only 2 clicks away from every page on this forum?

SmokenDBOY is offline New Member
    Yo ! Im still laughing at the title ,,,convitcted drug dealer part,,what a joke ,,,lol,,,lol,,,,lol

learnerdriver is offline Associate Member
    Hi just worndering have you got a link explaining the sling shot training, sounds interesting.

daaaan is offline Associate Member

Cool

anthony who?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    He's been known to frequently hang out with Greg Valentino! There are butt budds

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Nice video good for cellphone commercial... lol...

Bertskee is offline Junior Member
    wow! speachless!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information