reddragon4954 is offline Member

Stay lean while bulking?

Looking to stay somewhat lean as I bulk. Would running 25mg T3 ED or 50MG EOD T3 benefit me some or would that simply be replacing my natural levels of t3?

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    bump

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    dude i wish there was a way to stay real lean but u just gotta watvch the junk food and sodium and suger . i got a lil gut right now so during PCT im gunna run some clen too man

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    Looking to stay somewhat lean as I bulk. Would running 25mg T3 ED or 50MG EOD T3 benefit me some or would that simply be replacing my natural levels of t3?
    your body produces 20-25mcg of t3 per day on average, you could run it at 50-75mcgand i would run it with clen if you're off cycle, but the best way to lean bulk is to eat a clean diet during bulking and just eat all the time, lots of chicken, lean beef, turkey, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and lentils, walnuts, almonds and such are good way to get good fats and up your calories a bit

if you're on cycle i would cut what you're shooting with b12 to help increase your appetite

are you on cycle, if so write it out

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I would run clen with your cycle. Test cycles are supposed to burn fat as well. However if you have a long estered test (test e) you would get more bloating that test p, and therefor not looking at cut. If I were to see that I would enable a SMALL amount of adex to counter the test e. Plus i'm a fan of clen. So I think if you run a lil amount of adex and some clen you can lean bulk/strength build while getting shredded.

Thread Information