Dank1447 is offline Junior Member

havent finished first cycle, already thinking about second

second cycle want to add tren . good idea or not?
    also, if i should go with the fina, 75/mg ed or smaller dose?
    want to use sust at beginning and switch to prop when i start tren.
    any ideas?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well I think you should try Winny and Eq, Prop along w/ some Clen if you're looking to rip up.
    You could add Fina but it's not recomended for a 2nd cycle.
    What did your first cycle look like?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i agreed 100% with mbarasso, its bothering me that i see novices using fina so often and its so easily accepted, its not a beginer aas, it requires frequent doses, intelligent manipulation of the body (i.e. bromo), and it has sides(increased agression, progesterone/prolactin induced gyno) that might be more difficult to deal with as a normal novice cycle (e.g - sust/deca ) would be...so too say you should roll with winny/eq/clen ...good luck

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    i agreed 100% with mbarasso, its bothering me that i see novices using fina so often and its so easily accepted, its not a beginer aas, it requires frequent doses, intelligent manipulation of the body (i.e. bromo), and it has sides(increased agression, progesterone/prolactin induced gyno) that might be more difficult to deal with as a normal novice cycle (e.g - sust/deca) would be...so too say you should roll with winny/eq/clen...good luck

nice post dj..........

peace bb79

dansteelman is offline Member
    I'm fixing to start running a 400 EQ weeks 1-14, 400 Test enth 1-14, 50MG 10-14, along with clen and eca to rip up all qv products

dansteelman is offline Member
    Oh yeah, I wouldn't mess with fina. I agree there. Its pretty dangerous and until you have about 4 cycles under your belt, I wouldn't mess with it. You most likely don't even need it yet and can get the results you desire with less powerful/harmful AAS. I read a thread here yesterday about a guy who started lactating (producing breast milk). Thats enough to keep me away from fina, LOL

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle was test e and eq 1-10, dbol first 3 wks, and winny last 4. did my last shot of test e 400mgs on sunday, finisheing up this week and next week with the winny. clomid after that. up around 20lbs with little to no water retention at this point.

Thread Information