Thread: traithlon

mladja is offline New Member

traithlon

Hey!I am a 28 years old triathlete and just looking for someone who could give me idea...I want to start with some steroids ...HELP!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats fairly vague......

Its like going to a party and saying give me some drugs. There are many different types of steroids which offer many different effects,benifits and risks. What are you trying to improve?
    muscle size?
    power?

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Either way, your post content suggests that you have little to no knowledge or experience in Anabolic -Androgenic Steroids . My suggestion to you is to read through some of the EDUCATIONAL THREADS, found here:

http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

Also, it'd be a good idea to read through all the steroid profiles to get at least an idea of what you might be interested in, in terms of helping you to reach your goals, which can be found here:

http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php

Good luck.

hahahaha....Something like that!I was a competitive body builder 7 years ago.I know something more about steroids ,but dont know much about steroids use in triathlon.I want to improve power not muscle size.plus,I am from Serbia and all athlets in Serbia use steroids ....I dont know...by their own opinion...with many side efects.I dont want side efects only EFECTS!

If you know so much about steroids , then why such a vague question? Also, if you know of steroids so well, wouldn't you know which one's work best to help you reach your goals??

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont want side efects only EFECTS!
    There are no guarantees with steroids . You can do as much as possible to be ready but theres always a chance of problems. Make sure you know all the possible side effects before starting your cycle and have the appropriate anti-e's and pct.

Know so much about steroids ????I know about use in body building not about use in triathlon.Why do I ask such vague question?Because of that.Because I want to learn from you and other members of this forum.Dont be angry,ok?Plus,I know that you,all of yuo know much more than anyone else in my town.I stoped my body buildin because I was all ****ed up....Because I was learning from so called steroids gurus and similar idiots.At the end,before 8 years,afther Balkan Champinship I was locked up in hospital....Because of that I ask from the START.Sorry if I make U angry and thanx.

Wouldnt I know which workss the best.My opinion is:Naposim for 42 days then DECA 200mg week,plus PRIMABOLAN 200 mg for 60 days.Bulgaria is next to Serbia and I can get everything.What do U say???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by mladja View Post
    Wouldnt I know which workss the best.My opinion is:Naposim for 42 days then DECA 200mg week,plus PRIMABOLAN 200 mg for 60 days.Bulgaria is next to Serbia and I can get everything.What do U say???
    Wow, that's...well.....awful. Simply awful.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    mladja.....what are your stats? If you posted them already excuse me for asking.
    I saw your age but thats it.

I did tri's at a high level before doing the career I am in now.

heheheheh...Why?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dbol would probalby be one of the worste things you could use

Not trying to flame you!!!! Helps in our descision on what cmpds that would work best.

One of the first tri's I did I was beat by a 17yr old kid from Dallas. He set the course record. He later became a great athlete. His name is Lance Armstrong.

72kg,169cm.

Why?

WOW!Then U could help me??I think so...What do you think?What could be good for me?What should I use?

****!I got to go.I will be here for 120min.

Is that 5'7 160lbs......? You could try a Turinabol only cycle. I have done that and stamina was increase, strength(slow starting but kicks in great) was great, and nearly no sides.

boDAWG is offline Member
    jel pricas srpski?

do some some research on here man.....go to steroid profiles section and read up and then read up some more, if you come here with no research at all people wont wanna help ya, not being a d*ck just tryin to help out thats all
    Last edited by boDAWG; 06-07-2008 at 12:35 PM.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Is that 5'7 160lbs......? You could try a Turinabol only cycle. I have done that and stamina was increase, strength(slow starting but kicks in great) was great, and nearly no sides.
    no

72kilos = 158.73 lbs

167 centimeters = 5'4''

so hes 5'4'' and weighs about 158lbs

boDAWG is offline Member
    but as nsipro said i agree with turinabol
    pretty mild steroid and since you dont need large muscle gains it will help you develop speed, another mild steroid is anavar but i highly doubt that would benefit you in triathalon

but as far as i know turinabol isnt being made by any pharmaceutical companies, and i know that "balkan pharamaceuticals" nor "galenika" are making it anymore............

Naravno da pricam srpski!A,odakle si ti?Nisam bas ocekivao da cu ovde da nadjem nekog sa istog govornog podrucja.Smejanje!

How to use turinabol ?

boDAWG is offline Member
    Naravno da pricam srpski!A,odakle si ti?Nisam bas ocekivao da cu ovde da nadjem nekog sa istog govornog podrucja.Smejanje!
    iz beograda ali sada zivim u drzavama, ja sams samo probao jednom steroide ali sam ovde clan na ovom sajtu vec dugo i citam i znam poprilicno dobro o ovim stvarcicama.

procitaj ovo:
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Oral Turinabol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone)

to ce ti sve objasniti o turinabol i kako da ga koristis i sve to naravno, e sad jedan problem galenika ga nepravi vise a ni b/p. tako ako si planirao da kupis od nekog veterinara neces imati srece tu haha

moras naci nekog balavca koji poznaje ljude, ili ako ti poznajes ljude koji prave AAS od raw materials, ali ako ga nadjes bice jako dobar, jako jako male posledice ima (ako se i pojave) i jako male doze ce te ubrzati, i istocnoj nemackoj su ga koristili pre na olimpijadi da bi njihovi trkaci trcali brze, ja mislim da je jedan momak sa njihovog olimpijsog tima postavio rekord u 500 metara trci zato sto je bio na turinabol.

neces videte "gain" u misicima (mozes i to da postignes ali ce ti trebati OGROMNA doza), ali ces postici sta ti hoces da postignes sa veoma malo dozom

na poslu sam pa se moram iskljuciti za para minuta ali vrati cu se ja za jedno 30 ako imas ikakvih drugih pitanja

How to use turinabol?
    The STEROID PROFILE, found here will tell you that:

http://www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php

READ, LEARN, ASK QUESTIONS (if any), APPLY, REPEAT.

I think they lost their keys on their keyboards.....LOL

Diet is gonna be a very big deal with your ability to be successful in tri's.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    I think they lost their keys on their keyboards.....LOL
    lol its serbian bro

i figured as much.....Its very encrypted for the site, but very smart.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

legit EQ

(legit eq!LOL) EOD at 400mg a week!
    and lots of rest and water!....do you know how to prep your body for day of the event ?....if not let me know I can help with that and pre workout!
    good luck and take care!

MR_T is offline Member
    I agree with eq

Hey,zemljace!I ja kucam sa compa na poslu tj.iz teretane,pa ne mogu bas stalno da se kacim.Takmicio sam se u BB i uzimao dosta svakojakih gluposti i na kraju najebao.Zavrsio sam sa takmicenjima i kurama posle 28 dana provedenih na VMA.Ok,to je bilo pre 8 godina.U medjuvremenu sam poceo da se bavim triatlonom i sad mi se cini da bih trebao malo da se poguram,ali necu da slusam ove nase domace likove,jer sam na sebi osetio kako se zajebavaju sa tudjim zdravljem...Informisacu se o turnabolu preko net-a i videcu da ga nadjem.Poznajem dost ljudi ovde,valjda cu da nadjem...Inace,vlasnik sam jedne od 3 najpopularnije teretane u Jagodini,pa ako dolazis u zemlju SVRATI!Svi je znaju kao Mladjina teretana.Hvala na pomoci i POZDRAV 4 U and crew from this forum!

thanx!

boDAWG is offline Member
    Hey,zemljace!I ja kucam sa compa na poslu tj.iz teretane,pa ne mogu bas stalno da se kacim.Takmicio sam se u BB i uzimao dosta svakojakih gluposti i na kraju najebao.Zavrsio sam sa takmicenjima i kurama posle 28 dana provedenih na VMA.Ok,to je bilo pre 8 godina.U medjuvremenu sam poceo da se bavim triatlonom i sad mi se cini da bih trebao malo da se poguram,ali necu da slusam ove nase domace likove,jer sam na sebi osetio kako se zajebavaju sa tudjim zdravljem...Informisacu se o turnabolu preko net-a i videcu da ga nadjem.Poznajem dost ljudi ovde,valjda cu da nadjem...Inace,vlasnik sam jedne od 3 najpopularnije teretane u Jagodini,pa ako dolazis u zemlju SVRATI!Svi je znaju kao Mladjina teretana.Hvala na pomoci i POZDRAV 4 U and crew from this forum!
    vazi zemljace, bicu ja tamo u augustu. poslacu ti poruku da vidimo kako mogu da nabavim sebi par stvarcica to jes lekova hahaha ako znas o cemu pricam

samo sto sam poceo da citam o Turnabolu,a moram da palim.Jbg,teretana radi da 22h,a i ja sutra moram rano na trening.Nisam ti rekao...Ja sam iz jagodine.

ma,rekao sam ti odakle sam.Izlapeo sam.Kad dodjes kontaktiraj me obavezno,mada bicu jos na forumu...kad god mogu.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    (legit eq!LOL) EOD at 400mg a week!
    and lots of rest and water!....do you know how to prep your body for day of the event ?....if not let me know I can help with that and pre workout!
    good luck and take care!
    I am open for any sugestions and if U can help me....

Thread Information