Thread: 1st Cycle

LightHammer is offline Junior Member

1st Cycle

I am 20 years old and have been lifting for 3 years. I am happy with my size right now but i would like to harden up and lower my bf%. Since this would be my first cycle i figured that i would take it slow and do a anavar only cycle. I have heard many different opinions on as to how much anavar should be taken ed. I was told that you need at least 60mg a day to see results and i have read that you only need 40mg ed. I am going to run it for 8 weeks my question here is if i have the money to run it at 60mg ed for 8 weeks am i better off? Or will it be too hard on my liver?

Thanks,
    LightHammer

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I would run it at a minimum of 40mg/day for 8 weeks. If I could afford it I would bump up to 50-60mg/day. It depends on what brand you are using, a lot of var brands are underdosed so I know people who take 75mg/day of it since that only results in like ~50mg/day due to the dosing flaws.

I plan on using British Dragon Anavar . Is this brand underdosed?

Thanks

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Ok I'll get the ball rolling and say first off have you tried to lower your bf% by using diet and cardio.Get these two in place first before reaching for the gear.Some people might suggest that your to young for steroids , but if your going to do it 40-60mgs ed is a normal dose.By the way, when most people want to do a cutting cycle anavar is not their first choice mainly due to its high cost and lack of availability, why are you chosing it? (if you don't mind me asking)

I am on a hight protein low carb diet, and I do cardio 3 times a week for about 25min each time. I may have stated it wrong but what i would like to do is harden up and in the process lower my bf% but not drastically. I wrestle in college and i cant really afford to gain too much mass, this is why i opted for someting that would give me quality gains that i would keep and make me stronger. Anavar seemed to be the number 1 choice because if i get tested i will be ok and most say that it is relativaly low on the side effect side. As for the cost it really doestn matter to me becasue i want to do the right thing for me. And if anavar is the way to go than i will have to deal with it..lol. I just have one more question, is it ok to mix british dragon anavar and ** anavar?

Thanks Alot
    LightHammer

Sorry i meant British Dragon Anavar and ** anavar.....i know the brit dragon is 5mg and the ** version is 10mg, but is it ok to mix the diff brands?

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about mixing, should be ok as long as you get your doses right.You should talk to the powerlifters and find out what they do to gain stength while staying in their weight class.Liv 52 will help keep your liver together while your on your cycle.

Im sorry i dont understand...you are saying that some people found that there was anadrol in their anavar ? Or your saying i can bloat from anavar?

If i take 50mgs ed and my pills are 5mg each i need 10 a day and the half life of the var is 8 hours how do i spread the dosages during the day?

Thanks
    LightHammer

Thread Information