lifter405 is offline Junior Member

for my first cycle should i stack the test with winny tabs or masteron?

i am 22 years old in nov. 5'11" 195ish with about 7% bodyfat. for my first cycle i am going to go with 500mg qv test enan for 12 weeks, 35mg dbol for the first 4 weeks. and i want to add either the 50mg ** winnies or the 50mg ** masterons for the last 8 weeks. for hardness and vascularity which would you recommend, the winny or the masteron . i know that eq is good for vascularity, but it costs a lot more than the tabs i can get, so it's whatever you guys think between those two. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. peace.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    masteron tabs ?bro from what i heard and read their junk ,its not even masteron .i would definately go with the winny tabs .8 weks though oin them at 50mg a week might be a little hepatoxic to the liver load up on the liv protectants .run the winn like 3 weeks past the last shot of test so u can strt the clomid asap then .good luck brotha .

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Masteron will give you sharpness and hardness of your muscles, but there is no real need for it if you aren't competing. I would run the Winny for 5 weeks instead of 8 though.

Personally I would run it like this..

wk 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/ed
    wk 1-12 test enan @ 500mg/wk
    wk 9-14 winny @ 50mg/ed

thanks guys for your replies. anyone else feel free to post your thoughts. i would like all the responses i can get so i can make a choice on what to do. peace.
    Last edited by lifter405; 10-20-2002 at 08:51 PM.

does anyone think i should go with the masteron ? does the masteron suck, or does the winny just kick ass, or what.

'

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Stay w/ the winny....

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro u got all the replies and all said winny ,and they happen to be from respectable bros ,like i said unless u get the syntex amps from belgium dont bother with those tabs .stick to winny like nj said .

rick1979 is offline New Member
    A lot of people mistake mexican proviron with masteron tabs because the name brand of the proviron is master,so just be sure and look at the active ingrediant not the name on the package.

cool guys, i will go with winny. thanks.

Thread Information