yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Hurts like muthafucka!!!

guys, I did my 3rd shot last night of QV eq and QV test. I'm shooting monday and thursday. The problem is when I did my first shot in the right quad, it hurt like mother fucker till the end of the week, then my second shot on last thursday iin my left quad and it hurt like mother fucker for few days. now the 3rd shot I did last night in my right quad and it is hurting like motherrrrrrrrrfuckerrrrrrr. bro's I can hardly walk. i'm using 23g 1" pins. and eq and test both are QV, taking them both in one shot...I want to know if this misery i'm going through is normal and if it is am I going to have to go through this through out my cycle of 15 weeks. this is my first cycle. btw i'm shooting 250mg test and 200mg eq in one shot whick makes it 500mg test and 400mg eq per week.....help this brother....thank you all.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Suck it up bro... No pain no gains as they say. Try after u inject to go into the shower and let the hot water run on it for awhile. Then take the soap and massage ur injection site (not ur pecker) I mean really massage it. Then if it still bothers u put some ice on it for the first 24- 48 hrs. That should help.

OG

but is it suppose to hurt like this mother fuckin much every time? i'm sorry about the language bro's but I realy am in pain...I can't even walk right, i'm literally limping....any more opinion please?

still growin is offline Member
    Try shooting in the glutes. Least painfull in my opinion. Like he sai, massage it after the shot to help disperse the oil. My first shot was sore as hell, but since then, it is a little pain, and I kind of like it now!

thanks still growin, so you are saying that I should start shooting in glute and not in quad anymore? also I heard QV test hurts more than any other test. Also, I have bunch of 23g 1" 3cc syringes, can I use them for glute?

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I would put heat on the site. Heat promotes blood flow and healing.
    Ice is used to reduce swelling. The more blood that flows through the area the quicker the oil will dispers(sp).Massage the area while in the shower like OG told ya that will help alot. But try both and see what works best for you. If these dont work suck it up and limp around

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It sounds like you might be moving/shaking to much when you inject. I know the first 3 times i injected myself, i was a little shaky.

your body will get used to the ba and soon, every shot will be pain free.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    stillgrowin is right. Glute shots are painless. Anywhere else and you're asking for pain.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    shoot the test in your glute and try injecting the Eq in your shoulder.
    You're probably hitting a nerve when shooting the quad's.
    Start switching your shots up a bit...

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by yellowviper
    but is it suppose to hurt like this mother fuckin much every time? i'm sorry about the language bro's but I realy am in pain...I can't even walk right, i'm literally limping....any more opinion please?
    I cant even shoot b-12 into my quad without pain. Try another site, suck as delt or glutes.

thanks guys, appreciate your advise. I will do my next shot in glute on thursday to see how it works out....by the way, my intended cycle is for 15 weeks. eq 400mg and test 500mg per week, winny 50mg tabs eod week 9-15. clomid at the end. this is my first cycle, I already have a good natural base to start with. any comments on this cycle please. thanks

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    yeh bro switch it up hit the glutes instead. on my very first cycle i felt the same pain as you did when injecting into the quads i was using ** cyp\deca . before injecting run your syringe under some hot water with the drawing pin still on it. then take a hot shower, and massage the injection site. you'll be good to go

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the same QV cycle as you 12 weeks though. I'm on week 4 right now and haven't felt much pain at all. I've been shooting quads and glutes. The most pain I've felt has been in my left glute since I moved the needle around a bit too much when injecting. I havent been running it under hot water or anything. My buddy is doing the same cycle as me and has hit a nerve once in the quad and had a similar experience as you with one of his quad shots. Seems like some people just take the shots better than others.

guys is it safe to use 23g 1" pin for glutes? I have bunch of them since I ordered them for my quads but seems like quad experience hasn't turn out to be too good so far. or do I need bigger pinz for glutes? appreciate all the feedback from my brothers....

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I liked my shoulders the most

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    It depends on how lean you are for a 1" to work good. I'd say go with a 1.5 just to be safe pinz arent that expensive.

big palo is offline New Member
    i did the same injection site after going to "spot-injection.com,"a while ago in both legs at the same time with propionate and let me tell u it hury like hell for 5 days, it was the biggest dead leg feeling. i couldnt walk at all had to stay in bed-no pressure on legs. " i asked an experienced bro about it and he told me it was to be expected...think about it u are injecting into a huge muscle which u will be putting pressure on all day...he showed me a better place to inject..go 4cm down from ur undies line on the front of ur leg with a i inch needle,and believe me it works with alot less pain... peace

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro.. I'm on the same cycle you are (week 7) and listen to the advice of the other fellas. It is quite possible you were shaking a bit while injecting, which can be expected for the 1st few shots. Taking a shower after the injection is helpful.. however, I prefer to shower right before my injects b/c it warms my muscles up and the injection seems to go smoother.

No matter what, massaging the muscle afterwards is key.. as well as, stretching the muscle. BTW, I inject in quads & calves only and haven't had too much pain. Hopefully something will work for you.

newguy1 is offline New Member
    I know what you mean man, I can't even work out my lower body it's hurting so bad.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    423 days, 10 hours, and 26 minutes since the last post on this thread

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    good obeservation!!!!....haha...thats funny

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    quad shots don't hurt.....
    eq shots don't hurt.....
    ethan shots don't hurt.....
    doing something way wrong or gear is bunk....
    qv gear would be about my 10th option
    old old post

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    BWAAHAHAHAHAA! At least somebody was doing some searching! Nice.

asymmetrical1, so you're saying if it hurts it's fake? Why would fake gear hurt worse than real gear with high BA in it? I'm not doing anything wrong, i just put it in my upper outer portion of my glute and push the stopper till all the juice goes in and take it out. I'm sure a lot of people will argue that enanthate doesn't hurt.

It's SL enanthate straight from him so i know it's not fake.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy1
    asymmetrical1, so you're saying if it hurts it's fake? Why would fake gear hurt worse than real gear with high BA in it? I'm not doing anything wrong, i just put it in my upper outer portion of my glute and push the stopper till all the juice goes in and take it out. I'm sure a lot of people will argue that enanthate doesn't hurt.
    ethanate and eq don't have high ba counts...if gear is fake than there is no telling whats in it...something could not be sterile(worst case scenario) and irritate your muscle/skin/body.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I did a shot in the quad two days ago of 1.75 cc QV Enan and it still hurts today. I can almost walk without a limp. I don't remember doing anything different and my shots are usually not sore the next day. I think it just happens sometimes if you move a certain way you could trigger some pian and soreness. I would rather be sore for two days then get an infection!

My enanthate has 10% ba. Same as my prop.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy1
    My enanthate has 10% ba. Same as my prop.
    ba counts causing pain =t400...supertest
    ester causing pain=prop

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowviper
    guys, I did my 3rd shot last night of QV eq and QV test. I'm shooting monday and thursday. The problem is when I did my first shot in the right quad, it hurt like mother ****er till the end of the week, then my second shot on last thursday iin my left quad and it hurt like mother ****er for few days. now the 3rd shot I did last night in my right quad and it is hurting like motherrrrrrrrr****errrrrrr. bro's I can hardly walk. i'm using 23g 1" pins. and eq and test both are QV, taking them both in one shot...I want to know if this misery i'm going through is normal and if it is am I going to have to go through this through out my cycle of 15 weeks. this is my first cycle. btw i'm shooting 250mg test and 200mg eq in one shot whick makes it 500mg test and 400mg eq per week.....help this brother....thank you all.
    ohh u made me remember the pain from the B12 injections.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I did a shot in the quad two days ago of 1.75 cc QV Enan and it still hurts today. I can almost walk without a limp. I don't remember doing anything different and my shots are usually not sore the next day. I think it just happens sometimes if you move a certain way you could trigger some pian and soreness. I would rather be sore for two days then get an infection!
    agree with what scott said...time to time it will just happen
    hitting nerves in quads happens alot
    i ersonally have done 300+ eth injections, most quad, with no pain whatsoever

Thread Information