skinnyhb is offline Member

combatting gyno with nolva

i am going to make an attempt at clearing up some gyno i have had for a while with some nolvadex . i doubt it will work, but before i slap down 4000, i want to try all my options. so, how many mg a day would you suggest. basically, how much is too much to the point that it doesnt do anything. i figure im going to have to attack it hard, so any suggestions?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i've done some basement surgery. i could fix your gyno for less then 1500/w local anisthetic. It's not really that hard you just have to know where not to cut and what nerves to avoid of course with any surgery there might be a minimal amount of damage to some nerve endings ,but time will heal it. I have a sterilizer and lipo equipment i got off ebay. I am a pre-med student and i need all the training i can get before my internship. I have done this same surgery twice on some good workout buds with great success. If interested shoot me a pm and i will get back with you on how to contact me. Via e-mail.
    BTY im not for real, im sorry i can't really help
    Bump for bro.

peace
    Last edited by BigMike J; 10-22-2002 at 03:49 PM.

holy crap, when i read that i thought you were serious. i thought you were quite possibly very insane. but anyways, if anyone has any input at all it would be awesome.

bumb

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm not 100% sure b/c (knock on wood) I haven't had any probs with gyno. But I think Nolva at 40mgs is an appropriate dose. Of course, get a few opinions on this so you get a completely informed decision. BTW, I read an article in MD a few months back about Nolva possibly reversing the effects of gyno.
    Good luck Bro.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    there was a guy on another board who performed self gyno surgery. he even posted the pics....crazy $hit if you ask me.

good luck with your troubles bro

peace

ya, i saw those pics and read the posts, that guy was nuts, but he did a damn good job if i he doesnt have any problems now, cause it looked really good a few days later

i dont think it would be too hard. I mean really all you need to know is where not to cut and what not to cut. Of course you don't want to get an infection so some rubbing alcahol would be great.

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i've also read that article, someone on anothetr board posted the article, if you want i'll pm you with the article?

if you do themn send me a private messgae.

still growin is offline Member
    try running 40mg for a bit. If nothing happens up it. I have heard people running it up to 80mg for short periods of time. Hope it works out bro.

Thread Information