Thread: Switching test?

uncgboro is offline Associate Member

Switching test?

I haven't started my cycle yet but 4 weeks of sust 250 are on the way. I am planning on a 500/wk dose.

Why 4 weeks? This is my trail order with a source to see if it is legit. If it is indeed legit, I would order 8 more weeks worth of sust. to finish my 12 week cycle. I just didnt want to get burned.

So that got me thinking. If my sust is legit, could i run it for 4 wks and then finish it with 8weeks of test e? There would be no gap or break in the cycle. Or is this a bad idea? I would run test e @ 500mg/wk as well. Thanks in advance.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up All Good

Quote Originally Posted by uncgboro View Post
    I haven't started my cycle yet but 4 weeks of sust 250 are on the way. I am planning on a 500/wk dose.

Why 4 weeks? This is my trail order with a source to see if it is legit. If it is indeed legit, I would order 8 more weeks worth of sust. to finish my 12 week cycle. I just didnt want to get burned.

So that got me thinking. If my sust is legit, could i run it for 4 wks and then finish it with 8weeks of test e? There would be no gap or break in the cycle. Or is this a bad idea? I would run test e @ 500mg/wk as well. Thanks in advance.
    you are good to go! grt an AI from the board sponsor and start 2 weeks in!!!!!...break the 500ml sust into EOD measurements so you are dealing with six days not 7......use the E once a week....
    Last edited by skinnykenney; 06-09-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: AI

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    you might want to start the test e on the last week of your sust so youve give it time for the esters to release

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You should be ok, but why don't you just stick to the sust?

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    Test-e is less pricy.

Thread Information