Thread: t3/clen stack

DevilDog is offline Associate Member

t3/clen stack

Okay, I tried doing a search and came out empty. For some reason you cant search with "t3" because you need at least three letters, and I didnt find much under Liothyronine Sodium.

Question:
    Need feedback from people that have done t3/clen stacks on or off cycle. Im thinking 60mcg of t3/ed and 160mg clen/ed for two weeks on three weeks off. Never attempted a stack with t3 so not sure on dosage.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Someone has to know something.

theSingularity is offline New Member

t3

Look up cytomel under the drug profiles on this website.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Even better, look up Cycleon's T3 FAQ on the educational threads. It gives the best explanation on T3 cycling. To some up his work: Whatever length of time you plan on being on T3, the time should be divided up in the following form: 5/40/55, where 5% of your time on is spent ramping up to your max dose, 40% of the time is spent on your max dose and 55% of your time is spent ramping back down. He gives a few good sample cycles.

Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member
    ive done clen with an E/C stack but not with T3 YET! lol i acctually heard that it worked best to do the T3 for the 1st 2 weeks Then switch on over to Clen i think that there is a review with dosages on the main site under drug profiles

Thread Information