Thread: Tren

GotHoes69 is offline Banned

Tren

Hey has anyone done a cycle of Tren with some hCG while on the cycle? Does it help HPTA? How long did it take you to recover?

Thanks

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    lay out your current cycle..

TREN /30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG

But i really dont no how i would put hCG into the picture

Quote Originally Posted by GotHoes69 View Post
    TREN /30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG
    TREN/30MG

But i really dont no how i would put hCG into the picture
    are these weeks or days??

days bro

why arent you running any test with it??

Dont have any on hand, but it would be stupid to run it alone, thats why i thought that hCG would help but i guess not

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Dude, this is the second thread I've read from you in the last couple minutes that shows you have done zero research. Please take some time to read and use the search button.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Dude, this is the second thread I've read from you in the last couple minutes that shows you have done zero research. Please take some time to read and use the search button.
    i have a question... i read around and know test with every cycle... it's quite apparent from these boards, but i am still confused on what the problem is with doing things alone with no test... what i mean is back in highschool i knew lots of guys on roids... of course back then there was no internet or at least not as common as now, so they would just see roids and take them... none were ever using test too, and they were all angry monsters... nice physiques etc... what am i missing?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    i have a question... i read around and know test with every cycle... it's quite apparent from these boards, but i am still confused on what the problem is with doing things alone with no test... what i mean is back in highschool i knew lots of guys on roids... of course back then there was no internet or at least not as common as now, so they would just see roids and take them... none were ever using test too, and they were all angry monsters... nice physiques etc... what am i missing?
    Testosterone is required for a number of physiological functions, and taking anything that suppresses the natural test production without taking something to replace the role test plays in the body could have a number of adverse effects. Also keep in mind that how someone looks in high school is in no way indicative of a lack of any damage they may be causing that won't manifest itself until later in life.

Testosterone is required for a number of physiological functions, and taking anything that suppresses the natural test production without taking something to replace the role test plays in the body could have a number of adverse effects. Also keep in mind that how someone looks in high school is in no way indicative of a lack of any damage they may be causing that won't manifest itself until later in life.
    oooo, very true... they're all hormoned up anyways being that age... I was about to start some anavar because it said it barely messes with your levels of stuff, but i guess barely is too much too... better wait till i get some test then... thanks..

Big
    var alone isn't bad, you could recover from that. var and tbol are 2 that could be run without test, although I personally prefer a low dose of test with anything.

var alone isn't bad, you could recover from that. var and tbol are 2 that could be run without test, although I personally prefer a low dose of test with anything.
    Thanks... I am gonna keep it low with the var, only the minimum 20mg/day for 30 days to start.. it's all i could afford anyways... i'll be sure to add some test to the next cycle...

the profile says Active Life: 8-12 hours,

so when would be the best or most productive time to hit the gym or better way to put it, how long before hitting the gym should i take it?

oh, and should i only take it on days i'm going to the gym, or should i take it on my 2 days off as well?

i love this site... so much help...

Thread Information