BullDogg20 is offline Member

help, just got ECA stack

I went out today and bought INTERACTIVE Ephedrine 8 mg strengh, also got some wake up pills with is 100 mg strengh caffeine, aslo got some low dosage aspirin 81 mgs.

how should i be taking these, i want to start off relativly low, but still want to feel the effects.

popa is offline Senior Member
    I take 1 asprin, 2 caffine pills, and 3 8mg Ephedrine pills (E.C.A STACK)

I take it 5 days a week but thats me

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    So is it better to go out and get caffine, ephedrine, and aspirin, or to buy one of the eca-stack products. I see the logic in just buying the raw supps, its probably more cost efficient. Why did you choose to do that and not get one of the stacks?

McBain is offline Member
    I'd drop the aspirin, hard on the liver and I've failed to see any real studies proving it's effectiveness.

I'd start off with 100mg of caffeine, and 10mg of ephedrine, and work up to 20mg ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine. With 8mg ephedrine pills it's sort of tricky though. so just get it as close as you can.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    McBain, hey bro, I can say that I've used ephedrine products for about 5 years and ECA isn't the same as EC. EC will reduce appetite and help to loose weight in that way (for me) but ECA makes you sweat your ass off. I'm not certain, but I think I've read that the aspirin is important because its supposed to help to keep your body burning calories normally, while EC will made the body lower the burning of cals due to the increased body heat. Maybe someone can clarify this

I've taken max 10 for 3 years, hydroxycut 1 year, xenadrine .5 year

Cruezer is offline Banned
    leave out the asprin mate
    30 mg ephedrine
    100 mg caffine

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by McBain
    I'd drop the aspirin, hard on the liver and I've failed to see any real studies proving it's effectiveness.

I'd start off with 100mg of caffeine, and 10mg of ephedrine, and work up to 20mg ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine. With 8mg ephedrine pills it's sort of tricky though. so just get it as close as you can.
    do you have actual studies that prove that aspirin is hard on the liver? My doctor told me it is the safest pain killer as far as your liver is concerned. Maybe your confusing it with acetomenophine

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    ok thanx guys for the help, would it be a bad idea to start taking creatine with the eca stack

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J

do you have actual studies that prove that aspirin is hard on the liver? My doctor told me it is the safest pain killer as far as your liver is concerned. Maybe your confusing it with acetomenophine
    doh my mistake Sorry about that

I think taking creatine during cutting is fine, while you may retain a bit of water so this wouldn't be good for say a comp, I've read that creatine is a good addition to any cutting cycle to try to preserve lean mass.

Thread Information