Rugby13 is offline Member

Question Any help on getting RIPPED UP??

Just curios....I'm genetically lean so I want to make the most of that on my next fina cycle. I weigh 193 and my BF is at or below 10%. I'm doing one muscle group a day, working out 5 days a week. What type of workout must I do to get really ripped and how much cardio must I do? Also what diet should I be looking at bearing in mind that if I don't pig out I loose weight really easily. Thank bros, you guys have been a great help in my other posts!!

rick1979 is offline New Member
    I've heard doing giant sets helps get you ripped, for example: bench,dumbell flyes,dips,and pushups with little to no rest after each movement.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by rick1979
    I've heard doing giant sets helps get you ripped, for example: bench,dumbell flyes,dips,and pushups with little to no rest after each movement.
    When used properly - to failure - giant sets will deplete muscular ATP and CP stores for increased hypertrophy. To use them the best for hypertrophy you should gian set the same bodypart.

Giant setting opposing muscle groups can be effectively used for endurance training and definition.

An example giant set for hypertrophy:

Leg Lifts, 4-5 explosive reps
    Hack Squats, 12-15 rythmic
    Quad Extensions, 40 controlled reps

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Whatever diet you pick, make sure to reduce your calories slowlly by 250 calories every 5 days, this way you will not shock the shit out of your body and loose to much muscle tissue, cardio i would say 30min first thing in the morning of low intensity should be a good starting point, you can adjust from there...good luck...XL

babi is offline Associate Member
    dude if you dont eat to bulk up and work out 5-6 a week fina will get you ripped.i dont do any abs exercises(stupid me)and after 2 weeks on fina its gotten leaner and it feels rockhard,but to be fair i havent gained a pound yet.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Watch the fats and carbs. No carbs after 4-5pm and limit them during the day. 30-45min cardio 4-5times/wk. Increase the protein also!

Thread Information