jtuner77 is offline Member

Clen semi stopped working after 4 days?

I started my Clen cycle on Saturday. It was killing it. I was sweating while sitting. It was doing it's job like mad. It felt like I double doses on a sick ECA stack, plus the cramps and shakes.

I upped the dose to 80MCG yesterday and it actually felt weaker then before. Not as much sweating. Still the shakes, cramps and headache. I didn't sweat nearly as much as I did the few days previous and so far today it has been about the same as yesterday.

Any clues?

I was taking Yellow Bullets up to about 2 weeks before I started my clen cycle but they didn't even seem to be doing anything anymore. I seem to be ammune to ECA stacks.

On Sat I was at 237 and as of today i weight in at 232.8(not sure if that is mostly water weight) but I can definitely see the outline of my abs again. Body feels mad weak though. I think I have cut out way too many carbs out of my diet and thats the reason for the weak feeling.

If someone could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    Obviously a reduced carb intake will make you initally feel weaker so that could explain the weakness. As far as the clen goes, even though you may not feel the side effects or energy the weight loss can still be taken place....up the dosage!

Blog Entries
    did u take your temp before u started using. i ask this cus if you did then you would know your regular body temp so when you started taking clen it would cause your body temp to rise about .5 to 1 degree.thats how u know if its working. the sides will subside as your body gets used to it so its sometimes feels as if its not working. if your body temp still gets a rise after administration it is still effective.if not then you could try upping the dose or use benedryl to help clean out your receptors and help it work again.i personaly have to do the benadryl protocal a few days short of 2 weeks cause it gets less effective for me as well. that beeing said i love clen and it works well.p.s. i am know expert but though id share my thoughts. good luck, boyd

thanks guys. I did take my body temp and I am up about 1 degree. Wierd cause on say i was doing 60mcg and as of yesterday i went to 80mcg and it feels less strong but then again my body can be adjusting plus I dont feel the cramps like I did the first 3 days.

I think your right on the low to no carbs in the diet. I been eating some yams as of late and feel much better.

I did winstol back in the day and it gave me about 15 pounds of lean muscle. I wonder if after 6 weeks I should do a winny only cycle or do you guys recommend winny with test?

I have seen alot only say to take winny with test but I have done without before and loved the strength and muscle gains.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You get used to it as the receptors get saturated. I start my clen cycles at 20 mcg and up the dose by 20mcg each day until I reach 120. By the time Im up to 120mcg I can hardly feel the sides.

You should cycle on and off clen. If you dont, you will saturate your beta 2 receptors and the results will greatly diminish. I go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Take a benedryl (antihistamine) at night before you go to sleep on your off weeks to clean the receptors. Some say you can just take one week off and use benedryl before you start back up. Other say you can dont even need to cycle with the use of daily benedryl but in my experience, my results were better cycling on and off.

Pre my post I was at around 232-234(dependent on what I ate that day).

As of last night I weighed in at at 229 which was amazing to me.....I feel the jitters/cramps less and less but it seems to still be working.

My diet is almost all protein and little carbs outside of when I go to lift and then I carb up on some yams or a lil bit of brown rice.

I know I should consume more carbs but I am trying to cut out as much as possible to burn fat. I been doing my hour of morning cardio and it seems to be helping. I only consume Muscle Milk in the AM do to it's large level of fat in it.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Read the Diet Advice by Narkissos thread in the Diet Forum. Very interesting and educating read. Are you taking benadryl for your receptors?

Thread Information