ezstreet is offline New Member

sustanon, short of breath,

I have done a few cycles with sustanon Edited andropen . When I doI get a shortness of breath and irregular heart beat thruout the day. It happens alot. I respond good to it but I am not sure if I should do it again. Could it be one of the esters, or maybe juice is not for me? Maybe try testE, or C. Has this happend to anyone? It does go away about 3 weeks after last injection. Please help , Thanks J

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome, no lab names please. I've never experienced that from sust.

sorry about the lab name.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    no worries. any blood pressure problems?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I would be worried, that's nothing to mess around with. Good luck bro..Nitro

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    The irregular heart beats is the cause of the shortness of breath. I would change cmpd and not use it again, considering you have had these problems before. Even though you say symptoms subside in about 3 weeks after stopping cycle, you don't want to take a risk of cardiac problems of any sort. You may be allergic to one of the esters.

Yes i do have high blood pressure. With my meds its good, but a little high when cycling.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I would definately keep and eye on it. Try to find a cmpd that doesn't raise your rbc count to much. I would check with your Dr. to make sure.

Thanks sounds like a good Idea. I dont want to be sorry when its too late. Thanks again

Does sustanon raise your red blood count more than other forms of test? I want to try E or C but I think I will see my doc first and see what he says.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Is There Any Corolation between this steroid and stomach issues? alot of people dont realize that alot of irregular heartbeats and shortness of breath dont originate from the heart itself... I get irregular heart beat after eating certain things because the VAGUS or Vagal (Close But Not Sure Exact Name) Nerve That Runs The Stomach Also Runs The Heart And Lungs And Colon etc.. It's A Big Nerve, that Often When Your Stomach Spasms it will TWEAK your heart a bit and take away your breath making many people believe they are having irregular heart beats... i use to be afraid like i was having a heart attack or something cause it would flutter so bad, till i realized it was my stomach causeing the strange beat and now i dont even pay it any mind... could be your stomach.. just as an experiment you can try a few gas pills (wich relieves mine and gives my breath back) or some antacids... Just a thought...

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    This is anxiety. Testosterone and others ASS are psychoactive substances, they alter brain chemistry and if you are prone to anxiety they will make it worst and you can easily slip to panic disorder. Its commone in juicers to have some kind of mental illness. I can just speculate about it, but for sure AS will play with your dopamine and serotonine.

Just try some benzos like Xanax and whey our heart calm down its anxiety and you should stop using juice and start psychotherapy.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all sustanon is a mixture of 4 different esters with the same basic compound (test) you may be allergic to one of the esters. ive had shortness of breath and coughing for minutes after injections before but if it is going on for 3 wks after cycle i doubt its psychological. you should get checked out by doctor and shoot some hypothetical questions at him during the examination.

Thread Information