steropower is offline Associate Member

10 days on Letro..

It's been days days since i started Letro for gyno reversal.

From yesterday i feel my mouth dry.Is this from Letro?

I am also into a cutting diet with 500mg Test e/w.

Can i do something to fight this dryness?

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    drink more water, I have been on my letro for 3 days now and still have not noticed anything yet. Can you tell its working or no

I barely see something positive but my nipple is not so sensitive as before.It seems it is shrinking veeeery slowly.....

catz54 is offline New Member
    how much are you taking yous hould work your way up to 2.5 mg for 7 days then drop it back down to .5 mg and stay on that until pct. and in pct take an AI rather than the serm to combat the rebound that will take place. also are you taking the liquid letro or the pill form. the liquid is far more potent and faster acting. i lost my gyno completely in 4 days.

Why take it only for 7 days since the gyno is till there?

By the way i take the pills.

It seems i will need one more pill packet.

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    I am very prone to gyno so I'm always using letro during my cycles. No matter if I start with 2.5 or 1.25, it always takes a while for the letro to get going. Even though the half life is 4 days, your blood levels won't be consistent until a month or so. My recommendation would be to keep taking the letro at no less than 1.25mg/ed or, as catz54 mentioned, you can up it to 2.5 if you'd like.

Although some people experience side effects with letro such as impotence, I don't get anything when I run it during my cycles. Again, I agree with catz54 in that you should stop the letro before pct and add some nolva in conjunction with clomid for pct. Keep with the letro until your sides diminish. I would keep the letro at a low dose for maintenance once the majority of the gyno is gone.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekDiesel View Post
    I am very prone to gyno so I'm always using letro during my cycles. No matter if I start with 2.5 or 1.25, it always takes a while for the letro to get going. Even though the half life is 4 days, your blood levels won't be consistent until a month or so. My recommendation would be to keep taking the letro at no less than 1.25mg/ed or, as catz54 mentioned, you can up it to 2.5 if you'd like.

Although some people experience side effects with letro such as impotence, I don't get anything when I run it during my cycles. Again, I agree with catz54 in that you should stop the letro before pct and add some nolva in conjunction with clomid for pct. Keep with the letro until your sides diminish. I would keep the letro at a low dose for maintenance once the majority of the gyno is gone.
    Agree with everything.

For gyno reversal I'd stay on the Letro for 5-6 weeks.

Thread Information