Thread: sus 250 gains?

spiromik is offline Junior Member

sus 250 gains?

im 3 weeks into my 1st cycle of sus250 only @ 500mg per week. shot twice a week.
    should i b seeing any gains or is it to early or they coming in a couple of weeks?
    strenght or size?
    i have made some strength gains but i think its just me not the gear.

stats 21yrs, been training for 3 1/2- 4 years
    weight 212lbs started at a weight of 128lbs
    bf is about 12-14% at the moment
    height 6"1'
    no previous cycle history.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    with the prop that the sust contains your sex drive should be up, and my strength goes up also in the first few weeks. The longer esters in the sust wont fully kick in for another week or so. so give it to week 5 or 6 and see if your getting gains. if not, then your gear is bunk or your diet/training blows.

you started at 128 lbs?? at 6'1?? or were you shorter. cuz damn thats skinny. before i started working out i was 155-165 at 6'3 and i was super skinny. i cant picture 128 lbs

i know my gear is legit.. my training is very good i was making gains so there shouldnt b a problems. my diet is pretty clean and high in protein i have about 4-6 meals a day and 3-5 protein shakes aswell each shake containing about 54grams of protein.
    so there is no way im lacking protein..lol
    i must b impatient expecting gains straight away..
    and as for sex drive im horny naturally...hehe

yeh well i started training when i was 17 but i dont think i have grown much/if any taller. trust me i was tiny.. ill post a pic up just b4 i started training..

then i would say your good to go. but your just running the sust right? so yea. give it another week or so and your gains should be more noticable.

yeh just sus for 10 weeks.. i was thinking if extending it to 12 weeks.. wat do u rekon?

it all depends on if you see gains. when i cycle if my gains start to stop. then ill end the cycle. no need in wasting the gear for less gains. so if your still seeing strong gains at week 10. then go to week 12. if not. then make a choice.

aaa ok cool thanks mate.

no prob man, let us know how the rest of the cycle goes

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiromik View Post
    i know my gear is legit.. my training is very good i was making gains so there shouldnt b a problems. my diet is pretty clean and high in protein i have about 4-6 meals a day and 3-5 protein shakes aswell each shake containing about 54grams of protein.
    so there is no way im lacking protein..lol
    i must b impatient expecting gains straight away..
    and as for sex drive im horny naturally...hehe

yeh well i started training when i was 17 but i dont think i have grown much/if any taller. trust me i was tiny.. ill post a pic up just b4 i started training..
    Your diet needs alot of improvement. 3-5 shakes is way too much. Hit the diet section.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural101 View Post
    Your diet needs alot of improvement. 3-5 shakes is way too much. Hit the diet section.
    wats wrong with having the extra shakes protein?

like i said im eating 4-6 meals a day. its not like iv substituted solid food for shakes. if u have to eat more that means ill b in the kitchen the whole day.

i beleive 4-6 meals a day is more than adequate for a person weighing 212lbs
    + the shakes is a bonus making sure my muscle get more than enough protein per day..

after all PROTEIN is the building blocks of muscle..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Real food is superior to shakes. 5 shakes a day is rediculous. I have 2 max per day the rest of my protein comes from Tuna, chicken, sometimes steak, nuts, occasionally a protein bar.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    Yuo cant be afraid of carbs most people are thanks to dr. atkins but water molecules aka carboHYDRATE are also the building blocks for mucle growth my last cycle was severely limited by my own fears of fattening up. it wasnt unitl week 8 of 12 that i reralized the more carbs i ate the better i looked and felt the next day. i mean a tremendous difference. dont go shit balls crazy. the carbs have to be healthy, clean, wholesome, carbs but start high in the morning and taper down the number of carbs as the day gets later. you should have no doubt whatso ever by now that your super anabolic ansd swollen. week 3 right? by now you should feel like the man with 500 of sust on a first cycle..99.9% of the time its always diet related

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    5 shakes a day is rediculous. .
    No its not, my m8 does 7 a day, his last one is set up before going to bed at night, then when he wakes up to take a piss he will down it.

I agree that food is better, but if you can manage the shakes ASWELL as the correct food intake, then why not?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

yes carbs

Quote Originally Posted by drive it!! View Post
    Yuo cant be afraid of carbs most people are thanks to dr. atkins but water molecules aka carboHYDRATE are also the building blocks for mucle growth my last cycle was severely limited by my own fears of fattening up. it wasnt unitl week 8 of 12 that i reralized the more carbs i ate the better i looked and felt the next day. i mean a tremendous difference. dont go shit balls crazy. the carbs have to be healthy, clean, wholesome, carbs but start high in the morning and taper down the number of carbs as the day gets later. you should have no doubt whatso ever by now that your super anabolic ansd swollen. week 3 right? by now you should feel like the man with 500 of sust on a first cycle..99.9% of the time its always diet related
    yes without carbs your body does'nt have the energy to turn your protien intake into muscle!

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

what I thought

Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070 View Post
    No its not, my m8 does 7 a day, his last one is set up before going to bed at night, then when he wakes up to take a piss he will down it.

I agree that food is better, but if you can manage the shakes ASWELL as the correct food intake, then why not?
    that is what I thought at first and then after talking to these guys and thinking long and hard I came to the conclution that if I can drink a shake i should be able to eat a little meal instead......it has been 3 weeks and I can already tell a diference!......

shootdeep is offline Member
    having used sustanon quite a few times, i can say that for me i notice a pretty big jump in strength within 3 weeks. i also notice a decent increase in size, but the maximum effect will take several weeks. as far as the shakes go, IMHO it depends how much you're relying on the shakes. i eat 400gms of protein per day and i get about 100 greams of it from shakes. sometimes if i'm in a jam i'll use the protein powder to bail me out. it's better to get the protein from shakes than not get it at all. just don't rely too heavily on them. real food is still best.

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    You want 6-8 meals a day not 4-6. Right now I'm having 7 meals a day with only one shake a day. 4 meals won't cut it.

Thread Information