bionic1 is offline New Member

What Is The Best Steroids For Cuts

I want to get super ripped and lose body fat can anyone give me instructions on a super cycle? my body fat is about 14% weight 238.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    fina test and eq...doses depend on previous experience....hell winny is fun too with those.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I just finished a fina only cycle. Got real good solid muscle gains as well as good definition.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Throw in Anavar in that Mix
    i like it alot used it last cycle

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Fina/Prop, Var if you can afford it, if you can't, Winny is a viable substitute.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Fina/Prop/Winny/EQ

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    14% bf...the first thing you have to do is increase your cardio and tweak your diet. Unless you are down to 8-9% all the drugs in the world will not make a notciable difference in your appearance. Just so you know, thses drugs are not fat burners, they promote gains in hardness and vasculairty and show MILD increases to meatbolism, but unless you are already lean you're not gonna be happy with the results. Remember, AAS are a catalyst and they will only produce results if all other pieces of the puzzle fall into place first. Good luck,

Sorry to disagree pete but fina causes a dramatic increase in one's basal metablic rate. At a dose of 75mg per day you can expect an increase of about 500cals a day burnt with no additional cardio. I do agree that diet is key but in all reality if you have a decent diet (maintenance cals)and you dont change it and go on a cycle, you WILL lose bf %. Not as much if you were to tweak the diet and do the cardio thing of course.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    yes,i disagree with pete234 as well.big cats writes...
    On the other hand trenbolone just as easily combines with stanozolol or methenolone for purposes of reducing body-fat. Bill Roberts recently claimed that trenbolone doesn't reduce body-fat and that nothing in the literature proves it does. But I beg to differ. Either Mr.Roberts isn't too bright or he doesn't know how to perform a medline search, since after a mere minute of searching I found a study1 that clearly documented the fat-loss aspects of trenbolone acetate. It clearly concluded (even said so in the abstract) that trenbolone does indeed reduce body-fat (as androgens do, we discuss this in our profile of Masteron ), but only when not competing with circulating estrogen. This means as a fat-loss agonist, trenbolone is best used late in a cycle and only combined with non-aromatizing steroids since it competes with circulating estradiol. Body-fat percentage when cutting would drop regardless, simply because of the qualitative lean mass gain made while no extra body-fat is deposited.

Kiz...no worries bro, I'm still learning stuff everyday and any and all info is gold to me. I was aware that tren did increase metabolic rate (which I briefly mentioned in my post), I just wasn't aware that it raised it that much. I'm glad I have already penciled it in as part of my pre-contest stack Thanks for the heads up brotherman

Cruezer...who is big cats?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Sorry to disagree pete but fina causes a dramatic increase in one's basal metablic rate. At a dose of 75mg per day you can expect an increase of about 500cals a day burnt with no additional cardio. I do agree that diet is key but in all reality if you have a decent diet (maintenance cals)and you dont change it and go on a cycle, you WILL lose bf %. Not as much if you were to tweak the diet and do the cardio thing of course.

I thought EQ did this as well. Good info anyhow.
    Makes me look more forward to my Prop/Fina/winny/T3 cycle.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    sorry there for that SILLY typing error there pete234,i meant to say 'Big Cat' instead of 'Big Cats'
    cant believe i made that mistake

Originally posted by Cruezer
    sorry there for that SILLY typing error there pete234,i meant to say 'Big Cat' instead of 'Big Cats'
    cant believe i made that mistake
    Cool, but you made one more typing error...it's Pete235, not Pete234..lol!! No worries

Big Cat is one of the mods over at BB.com, right?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

handmade god is offline New Member
    diet,clenbuterol ,t4 ,cardio after workouts then come winstrol ,small dose deca ,proviron ,euipoise and the tow magic drugs parabolan and Masterone. these atleast works for me the most.
    good luck for all

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    ...and deffinitely not T4 it suppresses the natural thyroid production even more then the active form of thyriod T3, and i would say no Deca the chances of geting progesterone related water bloat are to high for me...XXL

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump this shit up 2 the top

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Most EFFICIENT fat burners in my opinion:
    1.DNP
    2.Fina
    3.Prop
    4.T3
    5.Clen
    6.Bromo
    7.ECA
    8.Var
    9.Winny
    10.Primo
    11.EQ

So assuming diet and cardio are in order:
    Why this order? Well DNP is obvious. Also, I firmly believe that the most EFFICIENT way to reduce bf and keep it up is to gain LBM. Therefore: Fina and Prop (yes test will burn fat if you use an Anti-E with it) are next. T3 may burn more fat than Fina and Prop, but it will also burn muscle too, so i must be used with AAS. Clen/Bromo/ECA are all decent fat burners, thier effectiveness varies from person to person (ie some people find that clen shreds them while others respond better to ECA). Finally Var/Winny/Primo/EQ: Dont really have much of a direct impact on bodyfat, but have low (or no) aromatization, and are strong enough to help you keep your muscle while you diet down and up the cardio.

A good cutting cycle would include at least one heavy androgen (Fina and or Prop), a diet drug (T3 and/or Clen, Bromo if running Fina) and one hardening drug (Var/Winny/Primo/EQ). Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Originally posted by Pheedno

I thought EQ did this as well. Good info anyhow.
    Makes me look more forward to my Prop/Fina/winny/T3 cycle.
    I did not get a study done on eq alone but in combination with test propinate there was a 500cal increase in BMR......which as I stated above fina did alone.

Originally posted by kizer_soce

I did not get a study done on eq alone but in combination with test propinate there was a 500cal increase in BMR......which as I stated above fina did alone.
    My up coming cycle will feature Prop/Fina/EQ

Originally posted by hitmeoff

My up coming cycle will feature Prop/Fina/EQ
    That is what my friend was doing that was testing his BMR.....after it was all active his BMR was up an average of 1k cals per day above "natural" I think the most he got was 1200 cals above the pre cycle level.

Pheedno, I have gotten some great advise on what to take and how. However you on the other hand seem as educated as the best of them on this site including MIKE_XXL. What would be a good stack with fina to get super cut. Pleae keep in mind that this is my second cycle. thanks.

Kizer_soce,

I amost forgot you! You changed a few minds on fina, bf. I am currently doing so research on gettin cut and I want to learn so that I minimize and mistake. The advise I've been getting her is F_*** great. What would be a good stack with fina to get super cut.

Pleae keep in mind that this is my second cycle. thanks.

Good basic and cheap cutting cycle:

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop @ 50mg-100mg ED
    Weeks 1-8: EQ @ 400mg per week
    Weeks 5-10: Fina @ 75mg ED

Made more effective if you do alternating T3/Clen cycles (read cycleon's faq on how to properly cycle T3) Bromo while on T3 can help guard against Fina Gyno PLUS has fat burning properties. Basically Bromo "tricks" the body into thinking its not starving, so when you diet, your body wont hold on to your body fat and your metabolism wont drop. I would not, however do Bromo while doing Clen or ECA, as Clen and Ephedra will both negate the effects of Bromo.

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

What if i use this instead?

Hitmeoff i see the "Good and Cheap" cycle you are talking about in here. My question is what if i was to use sust instead of the prop? Would it still be considered a cutting cycle, if i use liquidex with the cycle? I've done sust before and i loved it, in my head im thinking that prop wouldn't get me the results that sust gave me, am i right?

Well in reality, cutting will boil down to diet. Ive read threads where people will cut while on A-Bombs!!!

Now I can go on and on about why I think sust is the most inferior and inefficient Test. But I wont. Sust for the most part is a long acting test, so over the course of your cycle, your test levels will pool up. This is what gives the long acting esters thier mass building qualities. Unfortunately, with more test in your system at any given moment, there will be more test to aromatize. Now Test is Test, and will aromatize at the same rate, regardless of Ester, BUT when you are on Prop or Suspension, the aggregate amount of test available to aromatase is musch lower at any given moment, than when on Enan, Cyp, or Sus. This is why Prop is a better cutting drug, because you dont get as much water rentention/estrogenic fat.

Now of course, you could always throw in enough Anti-E's to block aromatase from the long acting esters. Whether the amounts of Anti-E's you need to completely rid water retention is viable is different story. When you bulk, and you retain a bit of water, its perfectly ok. But when you cut, ideally youd want to be bone dry. You dont need as much anti-e's on Prop than you would on Sust.

My feeling goes like this: A good cutting cycle should make it easier for you to get cut. So why choose drugs that would complicate the matter (need for extra anti-e's due to higher water rentention from Sus)?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    Most EFFICIENT fat burners in my opinion:
    1.DNP
    2.Fina
    3.Prop
    4.T3
    5.Clen
    6.Bromo
    7.ECA
    8.Var
    9.Winny
    10.Primo
    11.EQ

So assuming diet and cardio are in order:
    Why this order? Well DNP is obvious. Also, I firmly believe that the most EFFICIENT way to reduce bf and keep it up is to gain LBM. Therefore: Fina and Prop (yes test will burn fat if you use an Anti-E with it) are next. T3 may burn more fat than Fina and Prop, but it will also burn muscle too, so i must be used with AAS. Clen/Bromo/ECA are all decent fat burners, thier effectiveness varies from person to person (ie some people find that clen shreds them while others respond better to ECA). Finally Var/Winny/Primo/EQ: Dont really have much of a direct impact on bodyfat, but have low (or no) aromatization, and are strong enough to help you keep your muscle while you diet down and up the cardio.

A good cutting cycle would include at least one heavy androgen (Fina and or Prop), a diet drug (T3 and/or Clen, Bromo if running Fina) and one hardening drug (Var/Winny/Primo/EQ). Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Not saying you are wrong on any of this, but why would you choose Prop for cutting over Var, Winny, or primo? Wouldn't you hold less water and thus have no need for anti-e's all while keeping your weight in better check by going with a drug that has little or no aromatization? Or maybe you raise the question that those other drugs aren't strong enough to cut you up while keeping muscle? This isn't a flame I just like to ask questions and learn.

Peace,

CC

True, Var, Winny and Primo will make you hold less water. But prop is obviously stronger than those other 3, so you could gain a fair amount of muscle while on it, or if your really restricting calories, you could keep more of your muscle. ANd because prop will never pool up in your body to any great degree, you will hold less water than you would on another test, so you dont need a great deal of anti-e's to dry you out.

Over all, I was talking more about economics: How much benift I get (gains, fat-burning, etc) Vrs How much I give up (price, use of extra ancilliries, etc) and im my estimation, Prop will do more for you or will allow you to do more than Var, Winny or Primo.

Sauceboy is offline New Member
    For cutting I like test suspension, winny, primo, eq, clenbuterol .

Thread Information