snow wolf is offline New Member

What can I expect to gain from primo only cycle

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN 20 LB GAINS ON 8 WEEK TEST CYCLES WHICH IS MAINLY WATER RETENTION THAT WILL BE MOSTLY LOST POST CYCLE ACCORDING FRIENDS OF MINE WHO HAVE WENT THE TEST ROUTE. MY PLAN IS A 10 WEEK CYCLE OF 400MG A WEEK OF PRIMO ONLY. I AM NOT A BODY BUILDER AND JUST WANT A NICE MUSCULAR LEAN PHYSIQUE. 10 MORE LBS IS ALL I WANT AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST CYCLE. I WANT MORE HARD LEAN GAINS IN THE 10 LB RANGE THAT I WON'T LOSE POST CYCLE.HAVE COMPLETED 2 PREVIOUS PRIMO CYCLES WITH 2 YEAR BREAKS BETWEEN CYCLES. GAINED A TOTAL OF 21 LBS WITH ALL GAINS KEPT. ALSO WILL I NEED CLOMID AFTERWARDS. THANKS FOR THE IMPUT GENTS. I APPRECIATE THE HELP
    Last edited by snow wolf; 10-28-2002 at 12:42 AM.

hammerhead is offline Member
    It wouldn't hurt to stack a little equipoise in there. That's mostly to help the wallet.

You do need HCG /clomid you do not need anti-estrogens.

You are talking about Primoboaln Depot right? Are you planning on jumping the cycle with Primo Tabs?

I've got a stockpile of Primo i'm planning to do this spring in the much-needed spring cutter. I'm planning on running Primo Depot at 100mg/EOD for 6 weeks and stacking it with anavar at 20mg/day and using a heavy ECA/Clen alternating add-on. I'm not looking to gain weight just burn fat.

As far as a clean mass builder Primo works very differently for different people. Based on your prior experiences with Primo-only cycles I submit to you that you sir are yourself best suited to derive a gains goal for your cycle. 10 pounds is a reasonable goal with the proper diet/routine. Good luck!

hammerhead is offline Member
    Oh yeah and I was planning on jumping my spring cutter with Primo tabs. I've got 100 of them and I was going to run them at 6/day for 10 days and then 4/day for 10 more days. Since anavar is fast-acting oral I figured this cycle would start running at near full steam out of the gate. That's why the cycle is so short. Have you thought about the tab jump-start?

I have run into fake primo twice(depot) but have been able to identify it before purchase. I got the "real deal" in Salamanca, Spain. I cycled it with sustanon 250, and winstrol . Good gains didn't really give up much weight post cycle. Make shure your stuff is legit, primo costs way too much to get ripped off on.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would say with everything else in place like your diet and exercises program and all, you should get 8-10lbs in 10 weeks...assuming it is your first or second cycle...XXL

Thread Information